Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • By chance woukd you happen to have a couoke of pics of how youve completed your repairs?
    601, nice very close

    I'll ask my father what the stuff is called, it's an autobody adhesive, used for mounting mouldings and body pieces
    Hey jesse i was reading your posts in the syty canada meet. And was wonderi g what are you using to fix your cladding. Do you have a link.

    My truck needs to go under the knife and im putting a plan together and get it running again.

    Thanks in advance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…