1365 mile Syclone #725 for sale on BAT

Bodybag

I'm selling my 100% original low mileage collector grade Syclone on BaT. Here is a link to the auction which ends on Friday, September 17 at 11:45am EST: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1991-gmc-syclone-34/

My apologies if this is against forum rules please notify me and I will take down this post, or an admin can do it. Just trying to reach some real St/TY enthusiasts here.

Last edited:

Bodybag

Thanks Timbo!

A guy named DaveP that saw it a few years ago at a Sy/Ty club meeting near my house wrote this today in the auction comments:

"... this is hands-down the most unmolested “original” Syclone I’ve seen, and I’ve seen a lot of Syclones over the past 25 years. Some with fewer miles, but weren’t as nice as this one. It hasn’t suffered from storage conditions (like back east storage does to cars), and hasn’t been polished, “paint-corrected” or “shine-all” sprayed all over the under hood which ruins originality.... it is damn nice."

DaveP also helped me clear the ABS light at that time and it hasn't come back on since! So thanks to him for the nice comments and the ABS light!