93 TY Kenny Bell Motor Top End

AlexZ

New Member. Looking to sell top end of my motor. Was built long ago but never fired up. Most parts listed are new. Complete package only. Will Not Separate.

Asking price $ 4275.00

List of Parts.
1. Ported heads, screw in studs, stainless valves. Comp springs, retainers, and locks.
2. Port matched stainless steel 1 5/8 inch primary fabricated headers. 2.5 inch crossover with machined V band clamps. Cosworth 60mm waste gate.
Gaskets and hardware.
3. Complete lower and upper intake manifold. Welded, machined, and port matched to heads.
Also includes stainless lines, ARP hardware, injectors and rail, adj fuel reg, sensors, idle control, GReddy boost controller, wastegate plumbing.
4. MSD distributor, cap and rotor, MSD coil, Accell 8mm wires with ceramic boots, bosch plugs.
5. Comp 1.52 roller rockers with Comp pushrods.
6. Aluminium valve covers.

proptop

Donating Member
Keith,
Alex no longer owns these parts and not sure if he is back in the states right now. Is there something that you was looking to purchase as I bought the whole lot to separate and sell off.
Thanks,
Bob

Keith Meeks

Keith,
Alex no longer owns these parts and not sure if he is back in the states right now. Is there something that you was looking to purchase as I bought the whole lot to separate and sell off.
Thanks,
Bob

Oh wow. That’s deja vu. I was trying to do some homework on the heads. I see everyone raving about the Brodix here. You and I have already spoken and I was wondering if those heads and headers would be a good purchase towards a stout combination. The turbo is new to me, so I wasn’t sure if the headers only mount to those particular heads, and only accommodate certain turbos. In short, if the headers and heads would be a good start, I would probably be interested. I’m trying to end up in the 600 range and keep all my accessories. I know a good cam, Forged or nitride crank, forged rods and pistons will be a necessity. I wouldn’t know what a good price for the two would be Bob. You’ll have to educate me here.

proptop

Donating Member
Keith,
Give me a call Tomorrow and I will give you a no shit comparisons that you are looking for. The headers are one nicest set that I have ever owned for one of these trucks. The Heads are pretty good also as I did have them flowed for data against my Brodix heads that I have here.
Thanks,
Bob

Keith Meeks

Keith,
Give me a call Tomorrow and I will give you a no shit comparisons that you are looking for. The headers are one nicest set that I have ever owned for one of these trucks. The Heads are pretty good also as I did have them flowed for data against my Brodix heads that I have here.
Thanks,
Bob

Bob,
That would be great. What number should I call you at, and what time zone are you in? I’m in middle Georgia. My number is 478-951-0375.

Keith Meeks

FYI those are Vortec heads that appear to be ported.

You are correct Sir. When we spoke about them, we discussed the heads in depth. I’m new to these trucks and learning a little more every day thanks to you guys. I always appreciate any guidance and input.

Keith Meeks

Keith , Bob is your guy if you want to learn about these engines . He knows them very well. He has helped me a lot . Good guy.

Thanks Mike. He has definitely already shed quite a bit of light on these engines for me and made some recommendations. I’m very appreciative of his willingness to help along with everyone else who has commented responded to me. I’m ready to learn as much as I can about these trucks so that I don’t make the mistakes other builders have made along the way. Most of you guys have already done the homework. I’m just here to absorb it all. 😊

proptop

Donating Member
Gents,
Headers have not been spoken for. I don't know who built them but they did some really nice work and incorparted a design to promote exhaust speed out of the drivers side unit/header.
Bob

Syc0914

I bought the heads and lower intake from Bob. (proptop) He is VERY helpful with any information and very knowledgeable about these trucks. He cut new gaskets and included a few extra parts I will need at no extra cost. I have purchased parts from him before and would not hesitate to do so in the future. Thanks again Bob.

proptop

Donating Member
Gents,
Sorry for the late response however all parts have been sold and shipped to the new owners.
Thanks,
Bob

Keith Meeks

If any of these parts are still available, I am very interested. Please let me know or call me @ 501-317-8330

Will,

The last post states that all parts have been sold. I know because I wanted them too. Lol. Depending on what you’re looking for I have a brand new set of Brodix heads for these engines. I also have a turbo with the syty housing as well. Let me know if you’re interested.