And the depression sets in...

JKsSyclone

Re: And the depression sets in...

Mad Mike said:
Nice to see some old faces: Jimmy, Joe, Zach and meeting new ones like that Hispanic couple.

Who you calling old?! :lol:

Mike...We had fun as usual. I suck with names too but if i remember correctly the couple from flordia was Alisa and Chad. Im not sure if she thought it was funny when i joking about giving Christina a black eye. I was just kidding! I pretty sure she could take me! :lol: They were really cool and we enjoyed hanging out with them.

ZMann

vertically challenged

Im crackin up while reading all these posts.... good times. Erik w/ a K, each year gets better man! Trust me... my first year (99) I showed up with the dirty'est truck imaginable. I also had my tires rotated wrong. Sean Morris made sure I knew this and wrote on my windshield... DICK! :) OG's like him that don't show up much anymore would make the event even better. They brought the big ass caravan's (west coast, NW, & Florida)

Pat, i'll bring my truck next time. I wanted to try a Nat's without it. Renz is right though, my nissan kicks ass. :(

Will, good to hear you made it. I have to say, I didn't have much confidence that you would make it home alive. Don't break your streak!

Mike P... for some reason I wanted you to say two words... "DO IT DO IT" Must of been your accent haha.

typhoonzz

Got Boost?

JKsSyclone said:

Mike...We had fun as usual. I suck with names too but if i remember correctly the couple from flordia was Alisa and Chad. Im not sure if she thought it was funny when i joking about giving Christina a black eye. I was just kidding! I pretty sure she could take me! :lol: They were really cool and we enjoyed hanging out with them.
I think you are right on the names....
IMG_0934.sized.jpg

snapped a shot at the dyno of alicia lol
I don't think she liked her picture being taken....

Will_in_China

Truckless Wonder

ZMann said:
Will, good to hear you made it. I have to say, I didn't have much confidence that you would make it home alive. Don't break your streak!
QUOTE]

Man, I was so ****ed up...
I almost seriously crashed several times.
I SERIOUSLY had NO motor skills.
Combine bad BAD rain and some reduced motorskills, lack of sleep, not eating and darkness (overcast) = near crashing...

-W

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

Will_in_Denver said:
Man, I was so ****ed up...
I almost seriously crashed several times.
I SERIOUSLY had NO motor skills.
Combine bad BAD rain and some reduced motorskills, lack of sleep, not eating and darkness (overcast) = near crashing...

-W

glad you made it back.. you definately didn't look in tip top shape on sunday. :D

MikeRenz

not stock

typhoonzz said:
I don't think she liked her picture being taken....
I'm positive she didn't like being picked on while she was on her cell phone...thats when i was deemed 'asshole' :lol:

sorry if i was a pain...it was funny to me though :rotf:

Mad Mike

SYCOSIS

JKsSyclone said:

Yeah, I know their names, The hispanic thing is just a joke between me and them. They were both very nice and alot of fun.