Best line heard when launching someone?

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
After taking my wife's cousins out for a spin in the Ty, I though that there needed to be a thread on this. Keep in mind that neither are really car people, so it's probably the fastest thing they have ever been in. I took took them out to a secluded intersection, spooled up to 10PSI, and let her rip. One of them instantly said "My balls are in my throat!", while the other one (who had been quoting Space Balls all day) said "We've gone to plaid!". I just about died :rotf:

Another all time great was when I took my boss out for a spin for the first time (he's a car person). I did a little 5 PSI launch, and he said "Are you F*cking serious!?". :lol:

So, who else has a similar story?

Last edited:

Jimmy

Banned
Re: Best line heard when launching someone?

This guy from work who looks like Lennox Lewis screamed.

Like a little girl.

turbotyphoon69

Didnt say a word, all I heard was my uncle release his breath cause he held it when I launched and his eyes got real big.

tbauer03

TRBOBOX

I used my ty once to do some designating driving one night and got lots of funny comments from drunk people but mostly the I get the usual Holy Sh!t out of people

Daryl H

Donating Member

I had a radar detector on the center of the windshield.
I launched hard and went flying.
"It flew straight back and didn't drop"!!! "Holy S**T"!!!

another time.
"My eyes blacked out!!!"

12secondSY

Syty Killer :(

I've had a lot of people get all giggly like little girls when I'd launch the ty. Then once we'd get well over 100mph those giggles turned to screaming in horror, like little girls. :lol: And thats when a valve broke and a piston melted :oops:

From now on I'm done showing off.......ok, thats a lie. Showing off and surprising people was always 90% of the reason for owning these. Im done showing off until I own another running one though :D

jabberwalk

I have heard a few "BANG--Ouch" when people hit their heads on the back window.

KETCH-UP

I did taxi service for drunk friend. After a good launch he said that thing is going to give you Turtle D.ck . Never heard that one!

Foot Performance

Donating Member

I road in and 11sec sy one time thinking yeah I know mine is supper fast but 2 second cant be much we launched and it was pure silence IT WAS AWSOME

Sy777

My favorite was when I took my dad out in my sy after I did its first good tuneup. He had 1970 chevelle 396 ss when it was new...so the whole drive back from picking my sy up from missisippi he kept saying it's just an s10 my chevelle would leave it in its dust..I took him out for a little 5psi boost launch and all he said was holy sh-- slow down!

My mother-inlaw calls my sy the diablo truck, after I boost launched it with her in the truck.

TYTILIDIE

METH HEAD

My favorite is when people in small groups huddle up and then one asks me if my front tires come fof the ground. Ofcourse there is the....hey thats that 10 second truck Ive been hearing about.

bizkit

bonofied SyTy junkie

"This thing is f****d!!"

"My camaro won't do that."

Sy229

Move with Purpose

My wife yesterday, just after a launch:

"My seat belt locked up tight....I can't move!" :)

My buddy said he got a boner from the boost launch...... Not really sure if I want to boost launch with him in the SY again......

SeattleSy#1255

Category 5 Conservative

I had a buddy say "Jesus, it makes your brain move around inside your head"

Don W.

Stab it and steer it

Right after I got my Sy I launched it with my wife on board. "Don't ever do that to me again!" (She's very prone to motion sickness and darn near puked.)