Carlisle out-takes and observations...

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Add your out-takes and observations here to share with those that didnt make it or those that where there and missed them!

Post them up!!

Last edited:

Windedv6

Ty n 10s
Re: Carlisle out-takes and observations...

...most have seen Renz in running form on facebook, etc...but to experience it live in full sweat early in the morning AT THE VENUE. .. priceless?

Windedv6

Ty n 10s

Seeing Jack and his wife racing the rented scooter chairs around...surprised he didnt figure out how to double the speed...

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

...most have seen Renz in running form on facebook, etc...but to experience it live in full sweat early in the morning AT THE VENUE. .. priceless?
Thanks for reminding me!! I have that imagine burned into my brain now :rant: :rotf:

The "beauty contest" was pretty kick ass! Lots of nice talent around those parts! (except for "Holly"... yikes!)

TyMom1754

Well we had a great time the trucks looked great in the building it was nice to see David,s prototype and all the other trucks and toms shop truck got a lot of attention. Its also funny to hear what people think they are from its got a gn motor in it to its supercharged so I'm glad we could give a little education to people about our trucks. Plus had a great time back at the hotel. Funny how fun a few rubber balls can be!!! Thanks nick

Windedv6

Ty n 10s

I have been to a lot of burn-out parties. Dont think I ever seen one as major league as this one. Diesel pickups rolling smoke until the hugh stage and everthing else disappeared...then tools up a semi tractor and basically doubles it and catches the tires on fire big time...AND he didnt even win...that was wild.

MikeRenz

not stock

:lol: glad I could be of entertainment value! :tup:

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

The "beauty contest" was pretty kick ass! Lots of nice talent around those parts! (except for "Holly"... yikes!)

Pics? :popcorn2: Maybe facebook if they're NWS. :cool:

I was intrigued by the general crowd. Not to be a suburban snob or anything (I'm 100% comfortable at truck shows, gun shows, tractor pulls ,etc), but PennsylTUCKY showed up in full force at this "truck show." It made for interesting people watching, at the very least. And some of the ugliest tattoos I've ever seen. Anywhere.

I'm wondering if we should consider having a presence at the GM Nationals at Carlisle? That also might be an appreciative crowd. :dunno:

MikeRenz

not stock

For me...hearing someone say "woah that one has a turbo" and replying "they all do" on multiple occasions each day was humorous to me.

It's funny how you make a real effort to educate someone on what a syty is, and you just know they're walking away just as confused, and no smarter than when they asked.

gary sy

I have been to a lot of burn-out parties. Dont think I ever seen one as major league as this one. Diesel pickups rolling smoke until the hugh stage and everthing else disappeared...then tools up a semi tractor and basically doubles it and catches the tires on fire big time...AND he didnt even win...that was wild.

And don't for get your 1st place trophy nice job JOHN :tup::tup:

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

For me...hearing someone say "woah that one has a turbo" and replying "they all do" on multiple occasions each day was humorous to me.

It's funny how you make a real effort to educate someone on what a syty is, and you just know they're walking away just as confused, and no smarter than when they asked.

I tried to capture some of the comments on "hidden" video but it was tough to get that on video at the right moment. There were some gems as I walked around.

I think I was with Big Mike and a guy commented to his family (about Harmon's truck), "Look, that's got the carbon fiber look."

We let him know it was real and he went back for a second look.

gary sy

For me and TYMOM (Noelle) it was the people all you guys were Great! Thanx Tom and crew For all your hard work to make this Happen . Also for us it was as usual the sy/ty community and all that came out that really made this show
AWSOME! Also a really special thanx to Brandon,Nick,and Ric for getting my trailer brakes fixed for a safe and uneventfull ride home :tup::tup:. Also was great meting new ones too,Chris,and a guy that lives about 1/2 hr from me named Paul who I never knew .So for us its the people all you guys ROCK ThanxGary&Noelle

Aeroking

e.i.

Seeing a blazer getting a ticket for burnouts on the street, and having 2 ricers drag race past the cop writing the ticket.

Cruising past Mike running bare chested down Rt 11.

And bathroom attendants for the porta-johns.

Jack liked my pink tent so much I'm buying him one for his birthday

Last edited:

Aeroking

e.i.

IMG_20140802_085615646_zpscc9a20b2.jpg

IMG_20140802_145854546_HDR_zpsff20a5f6.jpg

Icarus-54

Donating Old Member

What made my weekend was Gary getting into it with the wax guy and told him to "get Mr. muscles the fu## out of here".

gary sy

What made my weekend was Gary getting into it with the wax guy and told him to "get Mr. muscles the fu## out of here".

Ya very funny JACK, it is now I about lost my minde when he sprayed the tire crap on my paint then could not get it off :squint: but was very nice seeing you and your wife :tup:

Windedv6

Ty n 10s

For those that missed this one...Sorry Mike I have to pick on you again...

Renz had to pay Tom for something so he walked up and brushed out a bunch of twenties in Toms direction. They went all over the floor. When picked up, Tom was short $20. Renz swore it was all there earlier and was showing signs of bewildered panic as to why he was short. We had him looking through his pockets, under some trucks, back in his pockets, recounting the money several times, back under some more trucks, etc,. All the while someone just stepped on it in the beginning and covered it up (on purpose).

Who has the full story on the hotel rent-a-cop who appeared after the parking lot boost launches?