Carlisle this year (2021)?

2500avalanche

I am curious if you are going to Carlisle this year. I am not on facebook, but I can see there are a bunch going. Anyone traveling from the Ohio/Western PA area?

SVO

GMC Racing
Wish, with all the crap in the last year didn’t know what was going to happen and I never followed through….. sick of keep saying next year for sure………

Dan B

I'm thinking of making the drive from Rhode Island just to see what it's all about, won't be taking my ty but seems like a cool thing to check out.. I'd likely go on friday, is that a good day to go in hopes of buying a thing or 2?

proptop

Donating Member
Dan B,
Not sure what day is good because I have never been myself. I am also in the market for a few items (namely a raised runner Pontiac head). Anyone have a non ported bare head lying around?
Thanks,
Bob

Dan B

Dan B,
Not sure what day is good because I have never been myself. I am also in the market for a few items (namely a raised runner Pontiac head). Anyone have a non ported bare head lying around?
Thanks,
Bob
I like the idea of a quieter day on Friday vs what I'd think is a busier day on Saturday, just not sure how these things usually run.. gonna choose avoid highway option on gps until my but gets numb, really enjoy driving the pretty back roads this time of year..

Dan B

Anyone know if sportsmachines sets up and sells on friday? Not looking for anything crazy maybe vacuum line kit, couple t shirts etc.. Still thinking of going cuz have tomorrow off

2500avalanche

There were about 20 - 30 trucks. Building Y had about 10 trucks in addition to the 20 to 30 outside. It was great. Havent been to one in about 5 years. Some new people (one from near me), some of the old names around too. Great crowd to sit and chat with.