Cleanup in isle 4

neildemo

Administrator
Place is still relevant each has its purpose. I would like to put links in to the other Syty sites as well. Would like the community to be more united and share information. I am simply a Admin here and helping Keith. I am a member on both sites.

Thank you for what you do Neil. I appreciate it. Even though I poke fun about the bots, this place is invaluable to me. I am a member on both sites too but I prefer this one over ISTR any day. The forums are my main source of information as I don't Fakebook. Personally, I think fb is one of the biggest reasons the forums have suffered. I know it killed all of the LS4 forums.

neildemo

Administrator
To me it seems that Forums are once again growing. We are seeing traffic here grow. Nothing beats a forum for information and Dialogue. Most of the FB ppl don’t even own Sytys!

To me it seems that Forums are once again growing. We are seeing traffic here grow. Nothing beats a forum for information and Dialogue. Most of the FB ppl don’t even own Sytys!
That's actually a really good point. My buddy joined a syty fb group when i bought my Syclone. He doesn't own one. Not sure why people do that. I thought it was strange but it does seem to be a trend.