Donating Member
Re: Convoy from ohio to homecoming

I'll be with Brian Friday morning so
You can add me to the midway mall list.

blue83z

Donating Member

Yup, I got you.

Just wasn't going to say Brian & nick for the reason of any homosexual comments. The rainbow sticker on the aspen is enough

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

Yup, I got you.

Just wasn't going to say Brian & nick for the reason of any homosexual comments. The rainbow sticker on the aspen is enough
:rant: I pulled my rainbow stick off yesterday! The unicorn sticker stays though! :tup:

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

5 syclones and 4 typhoons in this caravan! Nice! (maybe more if sportmachines has another vehicle in the fleet)

blue83z

Donating Member

Lol......
Gotta find a syclone that will be at my house with a tonneau.
Neil, did you ever get that hood from Rodger? If I can get your fiberglass one would put that aluminum one with it

Aeroking

e.i.

i cleaned the inside, but didn't wash it. Hopefully hit rain and get a free wash.

I'm heading out now to my parents house on the OH/PA border. See you guys at the mall tomorrow.

sparkwire

Donating Member

I don't think it's my hood. haven't heard from Neil in a month, no money sent,

gary sy

Thanks guys it was the best convoy I have ever been in 8 trucks cruzin @ 80+mph in the passing lane for literally for 100,s of miles was so cool! and no tickits and no brake downs I have never seen so maney thumbs up for these trucks ever :D! we eaven got some dude pullup next to us on his Harley ask the wife what year her Ty was at highway speed so dam cool. sorry about the trans fluid on the frunt of your sy Nick and thanx Brandon for the trans fluid I put a few turns on the trans pan bolts hopfully all it is it probably needs a new gasket. What a flippin blast :tup::tup::tup: Gary& Noelle