Countdown!!

keith455

Average Joe
Re: Countdown!!

can anyone burn me a ultimate with code59 on it? I'd like to get some decent MPG on the way home.

cloneman315

I will be bringing all my stuff,I just have not played with 59,so hood or someone else is more than welcome to use it.

sytyguy

Moderated User

can anyone burn me a ultimate with code59 on it? I'd like to get some decent MPG on the way home.
Ew....I lent out my burner....hrm....might be able to get it back in time. Or you could pray to win an Ostrich in the raffle and we'll get you going in 5 min.

I will be bringing all my stuff,I just have not played with 59,so hood or someone else is more than welcome to use it.
We'll probably wind up having a tuning "pow-wow' at some point during the weekend. We might be able to help you get started with code59/TP5/etc....

GAShan

Donating Member

Hitting the road now. See you tonight. May stop at Adam's to hook up with he and Ian, if I'm making real good time I'll go check in at the hotel, then on to Hood's.

trae8622

cobra killer

heading down ready for some fun with turrrbo6 in the driver seat wifi from the avalanche in bound to savannha ga

trae8622

cobra killer

Had so much fun Hood sorry to hear about wifes car how bad was it. Cant wait to do this again i just gotta buy me something now damn. I new this would cost me something

sytyguy

Moderated User

Had so much fun Hood sorry to hear about wifes car how bad was it. Cant wait to do this again i just gotta buy me something now damn. I new this would cost me something
Man, it was cool as hell meeting you. You remind me of a good buddy of mine locally....knew I'd hit it off with you as soon as I heard you laugh. :lol:

The truck...body not too bad, but she drove a couple miles as tranny fluid poured out (too dark to see it leaking and she was kinda freaked out anyway). So gotta get it in the body shop, but I expect a trans rebuild once it's back (hoping a flush/refill will suffice, but doubtful).

MRS HARMON

Man, it was cool as hell meeting you. You remind me of a good buddy of mine locally....knew I'd hit it off with you as soon as I heard you laugh. :lol:

The truck...body not too bad, but she drove a couple miles as tranny fluid poured out (too dark to see it leaking and she was kinda freaked out anyway). So gotta get it in the body shop, but I expect a trans rebuild once it's back (hoping a flush/refill will suffice, but doubtful).
I'm glad she's ok ! Yay trans rebuilds, at least you're good at it! :tup: