cover rite truck cover ( syclone )

Slyclone

Re: cover rite truck cover ( syclone )

I pulled it out of the box, used it for one season. I have a few covers. This one has real nice fabric. Better then the ones I currently use. My truck is covered outside. The cover I am selling isn't as snug of a fit I'd like it to be. There's a photo of the cover all twisted around my truck with another cover. That's usually how I find my blue cover. Or down the street? Or in neighbors pool. I'm told if I use the eyelets to " bungee " the cover down I wouldn't have this problem.

I am selling it because I chase it down and worry about of I'm going to have to make a dash for it in the middle of the night when it gets windy.

The covers good. No rips or tears. I'm priced at ~$65.

Slyclone

Bump, some one wanted this. Maybe it was a fluke.

I will most likely be appearing at the Carlisle truck event. If it doesn't sell by then I just may bring it along.

Slyclone

Took to Carlisle to give Neil. Neil was a no show?

Some one else picked it up for next to nothing. I practically gave it away. Included a $8 Rubbermaid container also I stuffed it into for transport and duct taped shut.

Sorry man, you should of upped the buck a bit. The cover was very good quality. Better then both the other two just didn't want to harness it down with bungees. My others fit " snug".