Donations - check it out!

SYO237

SyTy Registry
If you would like to make a donation to the SE Shindig 08 (parts, funding, random goods to put together the event, etc), please contact myself or Hood via PM or email (available in our profiles). There will also be information regarding donations on the website soon.
THANK YOU to the vendors and individuals who are donating items. This thread will be sticky'd as the list grows with recieved items.

So far we have the following donations from:

Tucker Auto Parts - 2 tune up kits (cap/rotor/wires/plugs) and 1 ABS Delete Kit
Phil Chivers - Front and Rear Propshaft Loops, Hood Strut Kit
David Bowlar - ABS Delete Kit
Tim Barrett - Turbo Oil Feed Line
Mike Campbell - EGR Block Off Plate and a set of Propshaft Bolts
Waller Performane - TBA
Carbon Art - TBA

Last edited by a moderator:

sytyguy

Moderated User
Re: Donations - check it out!

Tucker Auto Parts will be donating 2 tune up kits (cap/rotor/wires/plugs) and 2 ABS Delete Kits.

Thanks all!

sytyguy

Moderated User

David Bowlar is donating an ABS Delete Kit to the Shindig. Thanks so much Dave!

Hood

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

I'll donate my stock throttle body. Doesnt leak. And doesnt come with any sensor's(had to use them on my new build) I'll even work on cleaning it up and making it look good for this next year. And I'll pull the forsale add on it.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

sweet, thanks Tim and David!

There are even still more things im working on getting.... i'll keep everyone updated when I get more info!

SY2932

Administrator

I'm down for contributing *at least* an EGR block off plate and a set of my propshaft bolts
icon_smile.gif
. Being that the shindig isn't until towards the end of the year, I may have some other "goodies" to add in the future. I will post about them in the Member's Projects and Photo's section as they materialize. They are drawn up in CAD, I just have to get the personal time AND open machine time to cut them...

jwaller

Evil Genius/SyTy Guru

I told michael I would be willing to donate but I'm not sure what it will be yet.

sytyguy

Moderated User

jwaller said:
I told michael I would be willing to donate but I'm not sure what it will be yet.
WOW...2 transmissions and one of your kids! That's incredible, but completely unnecessary.....just 2 transmissions will do. :tup: :lol:

J/K....just LMK when you decide, and I'll change the Shindig page.

BTW, I'll get you guys added to the page tonight.

blk00z28

Forced to by choice

Hey update mine. Someone wanted the TB. But I'll put a stock turbo oil feed line in its place as donating something. ;)

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Revolution Industries and Carbon Art (subsidiary of RevIn) will be donating..... you'll have to just wait and see what it is we are doing :)

Mario65

Hotrodicus Supersonicus

I'll donate;
4 bottles of Monavie original (link on my page)
4 Ultra luster cleaning kits (link on my page)
2 Syclone fender covers.
I have some more parts but since I am not done I am not sure what Ill be looking at thats extra.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Sweet...thanks Mario

I'll donate;
4 bottles of Monavie original (link on my page)
4 Ultra luster cleaning kits (link on my page)
2 Syclone fender covers.
I have some more parts but since I am not done I am not sure what Ill be looking at thats extra.

GAShan

Donating Member

I will bring a 1/2 dozen or so classic SyTy shirts accumulated over the years. All new, never worn, some you don't see anymore. Assorted sizes.

Loeryder

I am shipping the event banners tomorrow and am including an awesome Syclone poster for the raffle.

Adam will have to tell you all how awesome it is once he gets it.

www.sytyauthority.net - the friend you didn't know you had. ;)

SYO237

SyTy Registry

I am shipping the event banners tomorrow and am including an awesome Syclone poster for the raffle.

Adam will have to tell you all how awesome it is once he gets it.

www.sytyauthority.net - the friend you didn't know you had. ;)

I dont even have to wait till I get it. I can tell everyone straight up that Jason Grainger is one of the best guys on this forum who has always supported the SyTy Community and has on many occasions gone above and beyond when asked of something.

Thanks for the donation mang....

SY2932

Administrator

Okily dokily, I *finally* got some open machine time to make some "non standard" EGR block off plates for the Shindig last night:

IMG_2073.sized.jpg

One has a brushed finish and the other has a glass bead blast finish. Engraved them with a .047" end mill to a depth of .030" (it takes 25 minutes to engrave just one). I was hoping to have another item or two but, I'm crushed for time. Haven't had a open machine to do anything on in weeks, weeks, and weeks :(. So, I'll double my donation and send two EGR block off plates and two sets of propshaft bolts Adam's way pronto... For those who are still waiting for stuff, you're up next, promise :)! I hope that everyone has a BLAST :cool:!

Last edited:

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Dude, those EGR plates are SICK! Thanks a bunch MC, there are gonna be 2 people walking away super happy with those pieces.

I love the bead blasted finish....now Im gonna have to get one.