Donations - check it out!

SY2932

Administrator
Re: Donations - check it out!

those are really nice! Very nice work.

Thanks! The logos are faithful to the letters on the grill since I used my digital calipers to get all the dimensions from. Everything was then scaled down to make it fit. I have other logos as well that I have CAD'ed out so that I can cut them... However, these pieces are event specials. I have NO intentions of ever selling these so please don't ask. The only way that you can get one is to attend a meet or be unfortunate enough to be considered one of my "cronies" :lol:.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Thanks to Scott G. from Detroit Turbo for donating a Sy T-shirt and a Chip burner!

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Plates arrived today. Im blown away with MC's craftmanship. I got a bead blasted one myself and will be bolting it up tonight so you guys can drool over it in the parking lot and hope you win one in the raffle.

If you are looking to get an EGR plate, nothing will touch Mike's stuff. Spend it with him.

Hell yeah Mike.... thanks!

Okily dokily, I *finally* got some open machine time to make some "non standard" EGR block off plates for the Shindig last night:

IMG_2073.sized.jpg

One has a brushed finish and the other has a glass bead blast finish. Engraved them with a .047" end mill to a depth of .030" (it takes 25 minutes to engrave just one). I was hoping to have another item or two but, I'm crushed for time. Haven't had a open machine to do anything on in weeks, weeks, and weeks :(. So, I'll double my donation and send two EGR block off plates and two sets of propshaft bolts Adam's way pronto... For those who are still waiting for stuff, you're up next, promise :)! I hope that everyone has a BLAST :cool:!

Loeryder

I dont even have to wait till I get it. I can tell everyone straight up that Jason Grainger is one of the best guys on this forum who has always supported the SyTy Community and has on many occasions gone above and beyond when asked of something.

Thanks for the donation mang....

I think you jinxed me man!
if that shit doesnt show up tomorrow I am headed to the PO, glock blazing....

SYO237

SyTy Registry

St. Louis man arrested today for unloading a .45 caliper pistol in a local US postal building. The cause of the man's anger seemed to be storm related as he was yelling "Cyclone" and "Typhoon" while shooting.

SY2932

Administrator

Plates arrived today. Im blown away with MC's craftmanship. I got a bead blasted one myself and will be bolting it up tonight so you guys can drool over it in the parking lot and hope you win one in the raffle.

If you are looking to get an EGR plate, nothing will touch Mike's stuff. Spend it with him.

Hell yeah Mike.... thanks!

Thanks for the props :cool:! I'm just glad that everything made it there in time :). I went to a wedding last Friday and didn't have the time to ship anything. They don't look like much but with setup time, material prep and secondary finishing, there is about one hours worth of work to make each plate. Hope that they go to good homes...

SYO237

SyTy Registry

More donations today!

Thanks to RENZ FAB for donating some aluminum parts....

Foglight brackets, MSD 6A bracket, Cruise control bracket.

Give Renz some love by buying his stuff.