ELC repair & parts

thewumpus99

Donating Member
Trying to un-lower my Typhoon (there are four cattleguards and lots of washboarding between my house and the nearest road, so having a lowered truck just isn't an option) and restore the ELC to working condition.

Doing the compressor test in the manual makes the ELC relay click, but doesn't actually turn the compressor on. I assume I need a new compressor unit; anybody got a source/part number for one of these?

Also, the dudes at the local auto store said they weren't sure if the adjustable rear shocks they had listed would be directly compatible. Anyone had any luck buying new ELC shocks? Part #'s would be much appreciated.

Finally, I need airhoses, as mine seem to be gone. Were these just a standard kind of hose?

Thanks!

Rooney

Can anyone provide part # of new rear shocks that would replace OEM? How did the compressor release air to lower the car?

Rooney

Can anyone provide part number of new rear shocks that would replace OEM? How did the compressor release air to lower the car?

Rooney

QUICK STORM;n671005 said:
Re: ELC repair & parts

i have everything you need. shoot me a pm.

Can anyone provide part number of new rear shocks that would replace OEM? How did the compressor release air to lower the car?