Hotel Information

Sportmachines

For the event we will be staying at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Harrisburg-West:
Address: 4915 Ritter Road, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055
Link to book your room online: http://cwp.marriott.com/harmt/sms
If you would like to call the hotel to book your room the number is (717) 691-1400. Please refer to the "Sportmachines/SYTY at Carlisle" group code "SMS."

The cost is $139 per night, rooms with 2 Queen beds are available at first come first serve basis, the remainder of the rooms will be a single King bed. The group rate is good until July 8, 2016 and will then go back up to the hotel rate for that weekend.

Last edited:

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Hotel Information

I'm in. Friday to saturday.

Who knows, I might even have a truck by then. :dunno: :ebay:

Sportmachines

Quick update, I asked the hotel to extend the discounted room rate, and they obliged. The group rate will be available until friday 7/15. You can still use the direct link above or on our site to make your reservations with the group. Thank you!

mattw

Only Studio King suites left. Make sure you select that on the room-type drop-down or it will say that there are no rooms left.

Last edited:

Sportmachines

UPDATE:

The automated system which you could book your rooms and the rooms we had on reserve were released last friday. There are still rooms available, but if you want the group rate, you will have to call our contact directly, Nicole Miller (717) 590-1154

Thanks!

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

group code is actually smss :D

at least that is what the guy told me

jj and nicole are both out of the office tonight.. had to leave a message..