I'm back!

Turbo6

10.20@131.8
I have been doing other things and have not been interested in the sy the last few months but Turbotime got my long block finished so I have a new motivation. The new motor is a 4bolt with ported flow matched vortecs with big valves, 415 cam, eagle rods, srp pistons, GTQ67 turbo, 75# injectors. Thanks turbotime for doing a wonderful job. I should have it up and running in a few weeks. I hope the drivetrain will take it :-?

ed hess

race or get outta the way
Re: I'm back!

Turbo6 said:
. I hope the drivetrain will take it :-?

phil

get rid of the rear "stock axles"....PLEASE!

dont think you were around when i broke an axle but the video wasn't pretty!

ed

Turbo6

10.20@131.8
I saw that video Ed. I think I'll do a 8.5in before I launch it hard. Maybe Waller can fix me up one.

ed hess

Turbo6 said:
I saw that video Ed. I think I'll do a 8.5in before I launch it hard. Maybe Waller can fix me up one.

that would be a very very good idea. I told matt hoover to tell his dad he wasnt going down the track again unless they changed the rear. he told em to!
if ya look in the for sale section they now have the oem rear for sale.

the faster you go the more safety consious we all need to become!

ed

mhoover

ed hess said:
Turbo6 said:

that would be a very very good idea. I told matt hoover to tell his dad he wasnt going down the track again unless they changed the rear. he told em to!
if ya look in the for sale section they now have the oem rear for sale.

the faster you go the more safety consious we all need to become!

ed
i took ed's word for it! dont want to have that happen with us, or anybody for that matter! i think ed has a good idea for any truck with decent power! our new housing is installed and ready for abuse!!!! :tup:

MATT

ed hess

mhoover said:
matt

ya think we outta tell him he's gonna need to put a cage in it also.

ed

i agree 100%! u tell em ed!!!!! :)

MATT

i aint tellin em.

you do it

heck he probly isnt over the thought about the cost of the 8.5 yet.

maybe after he gets over the 8.5... :D

ed