LRD Saturday street night NOV 16

0966Sy

Code what?
November 16 at Little river dragway is street night. Weather should be nice and cool, it's a 2.5 hour drive for me. So far Jharrison (joe) and I plan on meeting there to race, anyone is welcome to join. I personally have never raced on this track, been there plenty of times and it's always a good atmosphere. Racing should start by 6pm and go till 10-11pm. Race fuel is available there, not sure if they have methanol. I'll be using some 110 cause I've maxed out pump gas tune at 18psi. Bring your SyTy and come out, anyone interested in leaving from the Houston area message or call me and we can cruise out togather.

http://littleriverdragway.com

jharrison

Re: LRD Saturday street night NOV 16

Same goes for me, if anyone wants to cruise out together we can meet up either in San Antonio or somewhere along the way (35 north).

jharrison

I got one other possible confirmation, found an owner here in town, says he might trailer his Sy up to LRD as well. :tup:

0966Sy

Code what?

If everyone would get involved once a year for the Texas meet we could easily have a 30+ truck event. Brad recently told me of a guy with a modded white/grey 92 that is one of his customers. We have to understand the forum is not for everyone. So always exchange contact info when you meet new owners. That way we can keep everyone in the loop with our Texas events.

0966Sy

Code what?

My gf may have to work, won't find out till the week before. This is going to put me out if she has to work that weekend. EDIT, well if she can't id just need a passenger. Shouldn't be driving home late solo. I've got a few people in mind.

jharrison

No problem, if you can't make it, just shoot me a text. There doesn't appear to be much interest so far. Looks like just you and me, and possibly one other.

0966Sy

Code what?
We shall see, her new job sucks as far as scheduling goes. Any clear cool evening in November would be great to run. I'm sure I could find a passenger. I've been out of work due to a lower back injury for 5 weeks now. Hoping to be back to work soon.

0966Sy

Code what?

Gates open at 4pm, racing starts at 5pm-10pm. My throttle foot is getting itchy. Running strong on 18psi on 93, amazing what a tighter plug gap will do....lol

jharrison

No doubt, getting anxious here as well. I will see you there. IIRC Mike Lee had instructed me to start with .028" gap and tighten with higher boost and alky for what it's worth. So that's my starting point where i'm at now.

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!

Got my ty running decent...I should be able to make this meet for some racing.

TheBEAVR

I will join. If some of you are coming up I35 I would join you when you get up by Round Rock.

jharrison

I'm heading up I35 coming from SA, I plan on leaving sometime between 12-1. I'll be trailering my Sy.

0966Sy

Code what?
As far as I know I'll be leaving about 12, going through college station to Temple. I'll be stopping at my favorite place to eat lunch in Bryan. Get me a good ol chicken fried steak, yum

0966Sy

Code what?
Looks like we may have just as many trucks as this years TX meet at the track. Got a couple else possibly joining in on the cruise to the track.

TheBEAVR

Just to let anyone know that is coming from the south going through Austin that it will be a nasty mess. F1 is this weekend and with the events going on downtown along with at the track there will be an extra few hundred thousand people in the area.

I will still be there but I have a lot of work to do. :) My truck still looks like this....
1453546_10151968233168476_1219026322_n.jpg

budmann2002

ok so I still have to work but I will be getting off at 1p. no promises since I really need to figure out what the heck my truck is doing. already got the motor mounts and I really don't have to say much more on that topic. waiting on the tune up parts from hood. so I may just be a spectator this go round if I can make it.

0966Sy

Code what?
Rain is heavy in the forecast this Saturday. The cold front moving out by Thursday is going to draw up a bunch of storms/rain from the gulf moisture returning. I'll be watching closely but predictions appear to be pretty widespread. I'll decide Thursday evening if I'll go. If there is any chance of heavy rain that day I'll be out.

budmann2002

well then if that is the case then i guess you know i will be in my shop changing out the motor mounts.