Midwest meet nats weekend

69gtojeff

Re: Midwest meet nats weekend

That will be the weekend after the Car Craft Nats in Milwaukee. Should make for a long week of cool machinery around Lake Michigan.

SEL777

One of 101

That will be the weekend after the Car Craft Nats in Milwaukee. Should make for a long week of cool machinery around Lake Michigan.

We had to move it up a week....so it's 7-16 & 7-17 now. More info soon. Really, I swear!!

ty166

Donating Member

We had to move it up a week....so it's 7-16 & 7-17 now. More info soon. Really, I swear!!

So its the we weekend as C/C Nationals ?? Dont you think that may hamper attendance possibly ??

SEL777

One of 101

So its the we weekend as C/C Nationals ?? Dont you think that may hamper attendance possibly ??

Not really, and not much we could do to schedule it where we wanted to have it. Seeing 4K plus cars would be neat.....but how many SyTys would be there?

QWK STRM

1889 92Ty

I went to car craft last year and I was the only Ty nothing else. It's cool and huge but a small meet at volo will be nice not all the hype. Plus car craft is like $70 to Register. This should be a good meet. I meet with volo Friday to go over parking for us they have a nice location some trees for shade too.

ty166

Donating Member

I went to car craft last year and I was the only Ty nothing else. It's cool and huge but a small meet at volo will be nice not all the hype. Plus car craft is like $70 to Register. This should be a good meet. I meet with volo Friday to go over parking for us they have a nice location some trees for shade too.

Volo , love that place , I go there at least twice a year... a rich guys candy store.. if its in volo id come check it out. What motels are around there ?

QWK STRM

1889 92Ty

Volo , love that place , I go there at least twice a year... a rich guys candy store.. if its in volo id come check it out. What motels are around there ?

Where are you coming from? We are doing volo Saturday till 330 then going down south by Attowa IL camping 10 min from there at a members house. There are hotels in Attowa IL. Yes Volo is a rich man's candy store and will be a great location to start this off. I hope you get yours out of hibernation for this! The poll for this should be posted here tonight.

Loeryder

We have a few StL trucks looking for something to do since Nats is cancelled.
Keeping an eye on this for updates and developments.

SEL777

One of 101

Cool, bring 'em, we got MI, and IN in the mix...the more the merrier. Add in a shorter drive, makes it less travel down time and expense.

Syclone0565

CustomMulticades.com

I am going to try and get the truck done in time to make this meet. Have to call the engine builder to see if I can get the engine in time to get it installed and ready. Should know more in a couple days.

SEL777

One of 101

Mark, can you fix the date on the post #1? This way we won't have anyone thinking this is a different show or have the wrong (cancelled date of NATS). Thanks!!