NATS location

NATS location

• Total voters

12secondSY

Syty Killer :(
Re: NATS location

Indianapolis wasnt on there but Id come(now without ty but with a v8 truck or two) to either kentucky or chicago.

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

phoonTy said:
Have you had to drive from West to East, 9 hours + across Kansas? You wouldn't be very enthusiastic to make that drive either. :rotf:

Where ever it moves, you're going to make it farther away from someone and give them less of a reason to show up. The west we enjoy just happens to be bigger and farther to get anywhere. I'm guessing you will never get much attendance from the Westies, unless Nats is held in a western city. Same goes for a lot of the East coasters if Nats moved West.

Moving the city from year to year might not increase or decrease attendance, but it might change the variety of trucks that show up. :tup:

i went to kc2000 with nctyphoon . The drive from highpoint nc to kc was a pretty long haul for us. like 18hrs worth. I go every yr to the Bowling green (buick GSCA nats). Bowling green has a lot to offer and the track is rite there in town unlike the track location where the racing was going on in kc2000. Also there is a tad bit more todo there also too. The track is top notch and the people that run the track a great too. I'll go to the event in BG buti don't care to make a 18 hr drive in the sy.

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

Windedv6 said:
I didn't read the complete thread so if this is a repeat of someone post I am sorry.

The GN guys hashed this over for years and they choose Bowling Green. Obviously they though it was central to the majority of them.

The track is great, hotels are close and not expensive. There is just enough to do in the area without being distracted with all the local sights such as Chicago. I was at Chicago and it was great. But it's hard to want to cruise in the type of traffic there. We did a cruise in Bowling Green a few years back and it was fun messing with the locals. The track is open on Sunday also for those that would want to stay and race some more.

It is more central to the southern guys than Chicago.

John

John

The Buick Nats was placed in BG ky for the sole reason because thats where the corvettes are produced. You know the saying (we brake for corvettes)

vettandtyphoon

I would really like for it to be in chicago i'm very close. the only problem is my truck is still at rockford racecraft.. hopefully she will be finished by then though :)

TYHOGG

I vote Chicago.
I wouldn't be opposed to using the hot rod shop as gather point. Its in an industrail park that sees almost no traffic over the weekends, right of a major road (rt59), not far from the interstate. Has lifts, paint booth, etc. Several of the board members have been there, Dave, Steve, Ray, Joe, maybe some of you guys can chime in.

GarnetTy1473

Donating Member

I talked to the guy that runs at the dragstrip at O'Reilly Raceway Park, in Indy today. If we want to rent the track, you are looking at $1500 for the track, and $275 for the ambulance. However, this is a test & tune format, so only one car down the track at a time. If we wanted to have an actual event, you are looking at the $10k-$20k range. If we mixed it in with a bracket race one Saturday, would run about $40-$50 per car that races, plus spectators are $10. If we are mixed in with a bracket race, we might be able to arrange classes within our group to run. However, we could probably get away with a lot more tech inspection wise if we rent it, but only one car down the track at a time, with probably very little track prep, would probably not be much fun for most.

S

srukimini

Почему Шахта — это лучше обменник?

Несмотря на то, что ресурс открылся совсем недавно, у него уже имеются положительные отзывы от клиентов. Обменник предлагает выгодный курс и быстрое зачисление на банковские карты, и электронные кошельки. Выбирая <a href="https://mine-exchenge.org/" title="обменник шахта">обменник шахта</a> клиенты могут не беспокоиться о своих конфиденциальных данных. Простой и понятный интерфейс позволяет быстро разобраться в работе сайта.

<h2>Меняйте деньги без регистрации</h2>

Большинство подобных сайтов требуют наличия учетной записи. В Шахте клиенты могут выбрать направление на стартовой странице, указать реквизиты и нажать на кнопку «Обменять». Главное указать е-мейл, на который придет вся необходимая информация о состоянии заявки.

https://mine-exchenge.org/ <a href="https://mine-exchenge.org/">https://mine-exchenge.org/</a>