Picture Thread

Stridan

Re: Picture Thread

All the pics of awesome trucks are making it temping to make the travel from Texas! Looked like a blast!

Now my lady wants a set of pink wheels for when she drives it... Thanks who ever has that truck!

TyMom1754

All the pics of awesome trucks are making it temping to make the travel from Texas! Looked like a blast!

Now my lady wants a set of pink wheels for when she drives it... Thanks who ever has that truck!

That would be my truck. Not only are my wheels pink so are my decals and the pin stripe.

mattw

Not a picture but a video of me running the autocross course. This is the 1st time I have ever tried autocross and I had a blast..

MikeRenz

not stock

i took a couple pics.....

couldn't shake this damn guy off my tail the entire way to Carlisle
img_0115.jpg

img_0116.jpg

img_0117.jpg

my truck at Carlisle:
2320Carlisle2.jpg

2320motor.jpg

2320Parking2.jpg

So nice to see the Four Door Typhoon on the road!
img_0121.jpg

img_0123.jpg

I have an uncommon mixture of high temps, high oil pressure, low battery voltage, and low rpm's at 60mph :lol:
img_0124.jpg

Harmon....move your truck, there's gold wheels to look at
img_0125.jpg

wow i really didn't pay attention when i put my bumper back on. I need to realign that badly.

img_0127.jpg

img_0116.jpg

Four Door being towed and Heintzel driving back to Erie..
img_0128.jpg

img_0130.jpg

92 Ty 1173

Sweet, I made a Renz picture. Matt, loved the truck. I am definitely makin it an all weekend event. For anyone who didn't, couldn't or was on the fence I recommend you make the plans for next year. Tom and his crew, along with anyone else who helped did a lot of work to make this event a lot of fun. It was great seeing old and new faces. Fyi, if you go to Appalachian Brewing, don't get the citra, right Don and Jeff.