PINKS" all out last Saturday!

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro
Hey guys...

We went back to Milan last Saturday to watch "PINKS" all out. There were over 20,000 spectators! It was crazy!

They put on a realy good show! Next time it's around your area check it out!

~Scott~

warmpancakes

Re: PINKS" all out last Saturday!

Milan (the track) pulled in over 900,000 on just gate admission alone , the caddy was the coolest car there

warmpancakes

this is the all out not the normal Pinks, they pay cash and its run what you brung , no lengths or any of that bullshit

warmpancakes

Friday was a zoo, sat they had things a little more under control, when it shows on TV look for my buddy he passed out in the stands for 2.5 hours during taping

attackdog

warmpancakes said:
Friday was a zoo, sat they had things a little more under control, when it shows on TV look for my buddy he passed out in the stands for 2.5 hours during taping

When is it suppossed to be on t.v.?

TYPHOOL7

Post Hawk

UR50SLO said:
Hey guys...

We went back to Milan last Saturday to watch "PINKS" all out. There were over 20,000 spectators! It was crazy!

They put on a realy good show! Next time it's around your area check it out!

~Scott~
nice vin# on ur 92, check my 93s :D
lolvin.jpg

syclone1100

RUNNIN AND SELLIN

There coming to Vegas in Aug/Sept.. I think Ill pass just cuz it will still be a 100* outside still...

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro

nice vin# on ur 92, check my 93s

Man.. that's weird... only difference is the years. I've got the title and VIN for mine it's as I listed.

I'm still looking for help from the PAS guys.

Anyway... I like the PINKS all out much better than the run for your title/car deal.

I hope they drop that part of the show sometime in the future. I sure could not loose my car. too much time and effort put into it to have it put on some guy's trailer.

900K at the gate Oh man... That's killer! There was a #@$% load of people there...

We had a good time.
~Scott~