Public thanks (HC staff and attendees)

T-Bone

HC 2012 is history now and I was honored to be a part of it this year. So many wonderful people gathered together with a common affection for these trucks and it was a delight to finally put names with faces. Really enjoyed spending time with Mike and Cathy, Craig and Michelle and Neil and Heather (at the track). So many forum guys I found to be down to earth and if I listed each one, it would be laborous to read so permit me to just say what a great time I had meeting you all !!!

Real pleasure to meet Mark (Maxtor) and Steve (Mich Ty) at the main event.

To all those involved with the planning; thank you guys for your efforts on our behalf. There will always be those to find fault but I want to lead the pack in complimenting you for assuming the demanding task of putting on an event like this. At some point in the near future, I hope to coordinate a 2 day "Run through the Smokies" event for our community in Pigeon Forge, TN with some side trophy entertainment like a cornhole competition (Sy owner teams against Ty owner teams), show and shine event, Putt-Putt golf 4 man team tourney and a Go-Cart showdown. I am gonna be there in September for the Fall Rod Run so will manage to check into the possibility details. You folks have inspired me :).

Last edited:

craig jones

Formerly Scary Phoon
Re: Public Thanks

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and your wife . Your a stand up guy. I can honestly say were friends outside of the syty community. I would like to see your event come to life. I would attend but of course minus truck of course, but just to watch/hangout. Michelle and I are honored to be mentioned in your thread. Btw i have your clears ready for shipment. I couldnt have said anything better to HC crew on efforts and hospitality.

roswald21

homecomingtrophy.jpg

syclone2673

Or if there was a trophy for "how many times you can blow off your intake tube in one day"!

roswald21

Re: Public thanks (HC staff and attendees)

Hey tbone let's bring the bikes out next yr see what they do in the track.

T-Bone

Hey roz congrats on winning gocarts but t-bone couldnot win cuz he was not there so beware lol was great meeting you all Gary

Yeah.....I think he may have paid Mike to sucker me to the 1/4 mile track an hour away from the go-cart location and then stall me there until the go-cart competition was over (ha) even though Mike promised me we would leave in time to be back.

What can you do when life-flight shuts down the track for a 1/2 hour, a guy runs through the safety sand trap and a tranny lets loose on the track.....all while I am in the staging lane :(. I was fuming but Heather and her instructor were staged in front of me keeping me sane.

Congrats to Roz though. It is what it is (a bunch of excuses) but I'll be back ;)

Maxtor

It was very nice to talk to you as well, Shaun. Reach out to me any time if I can help you with something, I would be glad to help.

It was also good to catch up with many others that I seldom get to see/talk with. My son was asleep before we left the parking lot and slept more than 2/3 of the trip home!

WhiteTyAffair

Again Thanks to all who worked to put on this event! Really good time and lots of cool people to hang out with!

Syclone#1992

SyTy.net Moderator

Shaun (t-bone), it was nice to finally meet ya! Thanks for the kind compliments on my truck.

Maxtor

My 4 year old son had a great time. It was the first time we have made a long trip with just the two of us that included an overnight stop. He couldn't believe there were so many trucks there just like dad's "race truck". He has taken this plaque with him to most places we have went since Sunday!

MasonSyclone.jpg

Timbo

SyTy Stalker

It was nice to meet those of you that I hadn't met before, and also nice to see people that I knew from back in the day. I definitely appreciate all the work that the committee put into making this happen!

neildemo

Administrator

My 4 year old son had a great time. It was the first time we have made a long trip with just the two of us that included an overnight stop. He couldn't believe there were so many trucks there just like dad's "race truck". He has taken this plaque with him to most places we have went since Sunday!

MasonSyclone.jpg

Priceless! Asked my Son which he wanted a TY or a Sy. He picked the SY. Daughters like the phoons so they can haul there Friends. Homecoming was a blast! Watching the wife run down the track at Milan was awesome! She just signed up for .net and will be posting pics of her run and pics of her Ty. Was great putting Faces to Names on the forum. For me and the Wife it was about the people we met. Was great seeing other familys with there kids, all were down to earth and friendly.