Sonoma Gt #380

b00n

'Noma GT #0380
I'm the Proud/Sad new owner of Sonoma Gt #380 which is Bright Teal w/ argent cladding only 49 ever produced in that color, 180,xxx original miles, body wise the truck is ROUGH, the motor started briefly off starting fluid (needs a fuel pump coming tomorrow from my DD 93 4wd 4dr Blazer), & the only other upside is the Interior is pretty excellent (IMHO). I know this truck is going to be one Hellafide restoration but I plan on getting it back to like it's supposed to be, lowering it @least 3/4 or (air bagging it as I have a complete setup already), doing some motor mods w/ a 700R4 rebuilt stronger, & Maybe 1 day I'll make it into a True AWD Sy''clone :myclone:. I would post pics but I only have like 3 or 4 & Photobucket resizes them way too small to see very good.

Ps I've always wanted a Sy or Marty's SGT & my luck changed to find the Michigan Rust Bucket SGT #380 :rotf:. It's an S15/S10 soooo I love her all the same!!!

b00n

'Noma GT #0380
Re: Sonoma Gt #380

13 views & not even a welcome :tdown: even the bs S10 sites showed some love :dunno:

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

13 views & not even a welcome :tdown: even the bs S10 sites showed some love :dunno:

:nopity: Be patient, Grasshopper. If you get 5% response on view count, you're doing well.

Now...go forth and add pics.

cameronsclone

Buying a Sonoma GT is like buying a redheaded bastard stepchild anyway ;) . You should do an ls1 swap:tup:

b00n

'Noma GT #0380

http://s10forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2496

Since photobucket is crap here's my link to S10forums project page. I got it running yesterday with a new fuel pump & I realized she's going to be a jackstand's best friend because I have to now re hard line all the fuel lines:tdown:. However, it runs decent for something that has been sitting for 2-4 years without being started.

b00n

'Noma GT #0380

Welcome and thanks for saving one...

Thanks & yeah I couldn't help it, as soon as I seen it I was like :dropjaw: poor truck, & for the price I bought it I figured I could dump a little $ into it to bring life back to it.

b00n

'Noma GT #0380

By any chance would the lines from an 89 4.3 TBI Tahoe S10 be the same from the motor to the fuel pump?