TEXAS meet (s) -

Syclone1639

Re: TEXAS meet (s) -

Anyone intrested in a set of leather seats for the Syclone? I am having mine done and I was just trying to get them done for anyone else at the same price. $600.00 a set....

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!

Anyone intrested in a set of leather seats for the Syclone? I am having mine done and I was just trying to get them done for anyone else at the same price. $600.00 a set....

Damn that would be cool. Someone local doing them for you? I will probably go with a lightweight seat in the future.

JSPsyclone

Donating Member

Just curious if there is any Texas meets planned any time soon? Maybe a central location like Austin or something for the owners from Dallas and houston to make it too. It would be cool to meet some owners and hang out.

jharrison

Erik and I are currently working on it, looking for a location, and seeing if / when it can be reserved. We were also looking at different race tracks and events such as LS1 truck shootouts in San Antonio to see if it's worth moving elsewhere to have a meet and event together. In the past we all met in Belton, which is our fall back location, but we are currently exploring options a little closer to Austin.

Syclone#2960

What ever it takes!!

Joe the ls1truck shootout@SAR is happening this year on Feb 28th 10am.

My sy is not making progress as I hoped but the ty is.

0966Sy

Code what?
We need to decide where if we move it to austin by the end of January. Planning on a late April or early May meet.

Correction; the current location for the last three years has been at Stillhouse Hollow Lake, Belton TX. We would meet at the track Saturday evening then BBQ Sunday at a group shelter on the water.

The reason for moving it to Austin is the track in temple is no longer 1/4 mile and nobody ever ran anyways. Most people can only make it Sunday and not stay the night out of town. Majority of us are from the golden triangle, only two DFW guys have shown the first year. I know pushing it south to Austin makes it further for those guys.

Austin has Lake Georgetown that we are looking into and need to decide yay or nay soon. As far as other options I'm open to suggestions. Should be some nice surroundings for pics and plenty of private parking/shelter area for our party. Preferably outside. That's what makes these two lakes good prospects.

If we can't come up with a better place to move it to Austin then maybe we should keep it in Belton. Although I'm all for moving it to Austin.

JSPsyclone

Donating Member

We need to decide where if we move it to austin by the end of January. Planning on a late April or early May meet.

Correction; the current location for the last three years has been at Stillhouse Hollow Lake, Belton TX. We would meet at the track Saturday evening then BBQ Sunday at a group shelter on the water.

The reason for moving it to Austin is the track in temple is no longer 1/4 mile and nobody ever ran anyways. Most people can only make it Sunday and not stay the night out of town. Majority of us are from the golden triangle, only two DFW guys have shown the first year. I know pushing it south to Austin makes it further for those guys.

Austin has Lake Georgetown that we are looking into and need to decide yay or nay soon. As far as other options I'm open to suggestions. Should be some nice surroundings for pics and plenty of private parking/shelter area for our party. Preferably outside. That's what makes these two lakes good prospects.

If we can't come up with a better place to move it to Austin then maybe we should keep it in Belton. Although I'm all for moving it to Austin.

I'd be down for Austin for sure. Count me in. Not sure if I would run it at the track. Who knows I might. But I would prob go both days. I'm sure most of the SA guys would go too.

1933 TYPHOON

I'm in this year, no matter the location truck is almost done and ready meet everybody for the fist time.

JSPsyclone

Donating Member

Anybody in SA or close by, I'm going to go to the cars and coffee car show next Saturday with the Sy if anyone wants to meet up and hang out? I think it starts around 7:30 am. It's free to get in not really a show just a hangout for whoever wants too. Usually a pretty good turnout with all types of cars from muscle cars to lamborghini's. I'm sure I will be the only Sy or Ty there. If anyone else can make it let me know.

syty

Guys I'm new to the forum. I live in Mckinney Tx. I went to cars and coffee a while back to see if there were any syty's there. But, I was the only one there. If anyone wants to get together some time in the Dallas area hit me up on here or at. gmctyphoon7878@gmail.com

IGottaSy

Any meets to accommodate all corners of the state?
It doesn't have to be more than that. 3-4 hour meet to socialize and err'body goes home dissapointed cause only 1/3 showed up.
Meet point should be equidistant so Austin guys travel about same distance as rest of us.