Thanks to Josh and Mike

ed hess

race or get outta the way
Re: Thanks to Josh and Mike

Raist103 said:
30 min from pittsburg

so this answered all my questions regarding the delivery date or time for my bumper cover and cladding. ... maybe tuesday or wed.

hang in there don.

ed

KETCH-UP

Thanks to all who made the event happen! That was the largest SYTY event gathering I have been to, quite inspiring! Great to meet and talk with everyone!

Crazy... I asked smaug how the TY drives with the coilovers. He threw me the keys and said "you tell me" .. Great ride quality!

AeroKing, Thanks for putting up with my wild child at dinner. Big thanks for the code 59 short course! "Must Have"

SY2932, Glad to help with tools! Great truck chat! I will excuse the pee on TY sticker!

Dgoodhue, Thanks for selling me the wheels! They will be a great replacement for my sorry azz curb bangers! Great SYTY knowlege!

Renz, Waterjet TY emblem proudly displayed in shop!

Great event

Aeroking

e.i.

KETCH-UP said:
AeroKing, Thanks for putting up with my wild child at dinner. Big thanks for the code 59 short course! "Must Have"

let me know, and we can get together sometime for food or something.

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013

KETCH-UP said:
Thanks to all who made the event happen! That was the largest SYTY event gathering I have been to, quite inspiring! Great to meet and talk with everyone!

Crazy... I asked smaug how the TY drives with the coilovers. He threw me the keys and said "you tell me" .. Great ride quality!

Great event

anytime, I figure E-Rue made a hell of a kit and it is such a drastic improvement why wouldn't everyone want to do it.