Turbo 4.3 s10 in the making

KingJJT

Hey guys new to the community and to these trucks. My first truck and project. I’ve got a 2001 4.3 S10 RWD that I’m planning on running a turbo. I got a hot kit for it which I’ll link >>https://www.ebay.com/itm/GM-4-3L-Turbo-Kit-Hot-Parts-T3-Cast-4-3-GMC-Chevy-Turbocharger-V6-Wastegate-Oil-/153193609715<<
I think those were syclone headers idk not sure. But anyways I came here for your guy’s recommendations. I almost have all the parts I’m planning on running a walboro 255 pump and matching it with 42lb injectors (heard those fit but idk we’ll see) for around a safe place of 8psi of boost. For the intake I found a dual plane from edelbrock that I guess I’ll buy? I have the EGR bs on mine so I can’t run marine. Inter cooler and blowoff valve still looking for some decent cheap ones. What size is best for the Inter cooler though? Last is, Oil line I really need help on because to me that’s the hardest part. It’s a lot I know but anything helps thanks!

Thunder_Lloyd

the edelbrock manifold is already set up to run injectors?? The turbo manifolds wont have an EGR outlet, so your best bet is to delete that.

KingJJT

What do you mean if it’s already set up for the injectors? And yeah you’re right I might as well and do that, shouldn’t be a pain in the ass right? I’ll see

KingJJT

I’m guessing it’s this one? If not where’s a good site to buy it, because I’ve heard those are rare to come across. FEC99BDD-1E7C-4967-9A50-FC36CCFC29CA.png

proptop

Donating Member
That intake is for the Vortec head. Look at the mounting bolts. Also is it aluminum because you will have to weld bungs in it for the injectors unless the plan is to use a aftermarket Injection system or a blow thru card set up. Another thing the carb plate is one of the Rochester style that Gm used back in the day and most system are set up off a Holley bolt pattern.
Bob

KingJJT

Alright well I’m not sure if I’m coming across the right ones but I can’t seem to find any set ups. Is there any other way to run without it? Because I’ve seen some builds where they don’t have the marine set up.

proptop

Donating Member
Mike,
Thanks for loading the picture as the only one I have here is the Brodix intake that has been set up for injectors and I didn't want him looking for the Impossible to find. I would contact Aaron (five to drive) on here as I bet he will have all the parts that you will need to complete your project. one more thing it appears that you might be losing you focus (please don't take this the wrong way). Make a plan and stick to it as I went back and read you original post and It is not clear of your goal (Drag/street truck and estimated horsepower wanted). Define that and maybe we can give you some advice.
Bob