'93 Ty #545 found in Japan

V

Donating Member
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

I new 315's we in my future

That might be what Hideaki said when he saw my 315s. He vacationed here in '03. I picked him up in Waikiki and showed him around town. A few months later, the green monster was born. I now take credit for 3 trucks with 315s. :rotf:
 

Jay92Ty

Donating Member
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

Very Sad! :( Reminds me of the time I saw one similar to that in Mexico. I asked the guy if he was interested in selling it..and his reply was "nope, that's my baby". All I could think in my head was Really??? Dammm I would never let my bay sit out in the elements and rot to death! Such a shame to see these truck in such condition.
 

Jimmy

Banned
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

I've never seen a nice white/gray 93.

Just worn out piles :dunno:
 

seanr56

New member
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

Cruising the country side in Japan coming across a Typhoon rotting.
That is so interesting. Awesome find V..........

I totally agree. If I had the money I would but that Typhoon and fix it up. What an awesome history that truck would have...
 

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

When I see Hideakimura-san mentioned, I think of this pic of his green/grey. Took awhile to find it. One of the all-time bad-ass pics on .net.
.

x2.

He let me put it on a t-shirt in 2008. Don't know if I have any left, cause I'd send you one.

Edit: could you squeeze into a medium?
 

hideakimura

NipponSyTy
Re: '93 Ty #545 found in Japan

thanx V-san post em up here!

when i stopped at there last time, i only could chat with owner's father, so wll try to meet with owner soon and let you know what he say.
 
Top