A little Fort Lauderdale help

Stangbeater

How bout it?
I bought a car for the wife. Just trying to do a little reseach before flying down there from NY.

Anyone ever heard of:

Maxim Import
907 NE 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Just wondering if anyone knows good or bad about this dearler.
 

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: A little Fort Lauderdale help

I could call my buddy that lives there, but he doesn't know shit or care about cars.. soo it probably won't help..

mmp2109382196 lives down there (thats not his username i'm just making up numbers)
 

mmp142965

say it like you spell it!
Re: A little Fort Lauderdale help

it was close. A for effort. :tup:

I live about 30 min from there but I have no idea if they are good or not. If I can help somehow let me know, but I don't know their rep, nor have I heard of them.
 

GAShan

Donating Member
Re: A little Fort Lauderdale help

I'm a little south of there but I've never heard of them either. Of course every shop with a license to sell thinks they are a car dealer or exporter. I've been in some real hole in the wall places, some with amazing stuff and some with real crap.
 
Top