Any sources for Typhoon rear shock hoses or hose ends to keep original leveler system?

Rexxenexx

Any sources for Typhoon rear shock hoses or hose ends to keep the original leveler system?

Something blew and the pump kept running. Guessing a nipple-chop. For now I disconnected it from just behind the rear left tire rather than pull a fuse.

Rexxenexx

Welp.yep.RIP.
Pulled the fuse and reconnected the connector.
In true SyTy fashion I now have a parakeet under the car when it's moving. I'm thinking the rotors are glazed since I didnt turn 'em, but that's another adventure...

Update: ordered a set of ACDelco air shocks from RockAuto. I like the ELC too much to let it go. It's like the Millennium Falcon not farting a vape cloud after landing without it. I feel it's too much part of the character of a Ty.
The parakeet was the propshaft rear joint. No joke. Lucky I had a Gilbert shaft in the garage, and DaveP to swap them. It went pretty well. I just need to adjust the trans cable a bit, Dave warned me it might be off and need fine tweaking. I haven't tried the problematic lowest gear, just noticed it doesn't lock into OD going up a gear. I kinda have to pass OD a bit and come down to make it click. Too busy moving stuff, but I'll get to it.

Update 2: added a pic of the new shock. Part number 504535 (504-535) comes with new airlines too.

Attachments

• 20240619_092955.jpg
    20240619_092955.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20240623_191401.jpg
    20240623_191401.jpg
    477 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: