Anyone driving Thurs from east?

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Anyone planning on driving all day thursday and returning sunday and needs a co-pilot? I'd like to go, but can't do the weds and sunday night "redeyes" of the NASTE caravan.

And flights are now >$200. >$300 non-stop. Nothin' like waitin' till the last minute. I've only had 10 months to plan the damn trip. :roll: :roll: :roll:
 

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer
Re: Anyone driving Thurs from east?

just go wed like the rest of us. i think you may be coming down with a cold. just call out that is what they make sick days for
 

97 CAIVIAROSS

Cubes or PSI Which 1 2day
Re: Anyone driving Thurs from east?

Baythan said:
Anyone planning on driving all day thursday and returning sunday and needs a co-pilot? I'd like to go, but can't do the weds and sunday night "redeyes" of the NASTE caravan.

And flights are now >$200. >$300 non-stop. Nothin' like waitin' till the last minute. I've only had 10 months to plan the damn trip. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I guess 200-300 isn't that bad since it would not have to sit in a ty for 1200+ miles each way. Besides how much more could it be after chipping in for gas. Its going to cost aleast 500 in gas to drive there and back.

Then again you might luck out on one of those last minute flight deals. I'd check everyday.
Later
Derek
 
Top