Big thanks to the nats organization!!

1madgumby

Thanks guys for the good time! Just got home 419.5 miles. only bad part was the weather. But nothing can be done about that. Can't wait for the next one.!!!!

epix

Typhoon
Re: Big thanks to the nats organization!!

+1

Had a great time, thanks for doing such a great event even with the weather throwing the schedule off a bit!

NJ93TY

Donating Member

You guys did a great job despite the rain! Managed to keep everyone happy. Thanks!

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

It was a great time. Thanks to everyone involved it putting this event together and helping it to run smoothly.

It was nice to see old friends. And to meet new SyTy friends.

Nats are the best.

SEL777

One of 101

thanks for a fun event and all the effort and time spent working on this for us.

bolducslabs

Nice job great hotel great last supper very cool place good to meet everyone and just pulled up to house 1700 miles on the TY + ran at Autox with no problems!

Icarus-54

Donating Old Member

Thanks to everyone, it was super to meet all those folks that I've gotten to know over the years on the forum. Big thanks to the committee, and Tom and the sportmachines crew for a really great weekend.

Try Me

Its a massive task organizing a group of goofballs like us. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!

TNPhoon

1of28

Good weekend. Minimal issues all around except for the stupid weather. Thanks for all the hard work organizing this.

gary sy

Thanks to all me and the wife had a really great time every one was soo cool. and your hard work was truly appreciated by us and im sure all that was there :tup:

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

Thanks for the ride in the truck. It is bad ass...
I wish I could have gone for a ride in that BEAST!!

Tom, here is that video I told you I recorded when I saw you in the elevator. :tup: (and thanks to AJ for the commentary :lol: )

SloGN

9Sec Alky V6

You guys did a great job despite the rain! Managed to keep everyone happy. Thanks!

X2.....

I totally had a great time. i left sat about 11:30 cause i over heard that the track and auto cross was pretty much washed out!

But i got to see some old friends and meet some new ones!

The Dirtymax pulled the trailer 1043 miles and burned 89 gallons of diesel fuel! got 11.7 MPG hauling ass back to NC !