Blue Procharged GTO Wheels

tbauer03

TRBOBOX
I was just curious if anybody knew any details about the wheels that were on that blue gto that was at the track. They were factory 5 spoke wheels and were like a charcoal color. I am just curious if they would fit on a typhoon. Diameter, Width, Offset, Bolt Pattern etc etc
Thanks

Captain Morgan

Moderated User
Re: Blue Procharged GTO Wheels

the ones on the GTO at Nats were OEM 18's I believe. I forget the offset and the width, but they are 5-120mm bolt pattern.

GangBang Malloy

I need my Syclone :(

I was just curious if anybody knew any details about the wheels that were on that blue gto that was at the track. They were factory 5 spoke wheels and were like a charcoal color. I am just curious if they would fit on a typhoon. Diameter, Width, Offset, Bolt Pattern etc etc
Thanks

stock 18s are actually ENKEI wheels and are 8'' wide. diamter is something like 25.7'' or so and i know GTOs use BMW type spec wheels so if u can fit a BMW wheel on u can fit a GTO wheel. our cars are Australian so the set up is a little different :)

here are my stock 18s powdercoated in my sig.

SyTyAddict

It's my friends car, he wanted to take it to Nats since I don't have a running syty. As previously stated they are the stock 18s, but have been painted competition grey, which is used on some c6 corvette wheels. I don't know how the offset would work out on a syty.