Brake Conversion kit CBR or ???

mr b

New member
I am looking for a CBR or other F-Body front brake conversion kit for stock 16" rims. I am only interested in complete kits. I do not need calipers, rotors or pads just the conversion kit.
 

alwayswantedone

Donating Member
Re: Brake Conversion kit CBR or ???

So you only want the brackets and associated parts to make fbody brakes work correct? I only ask because you also said complete kit and cbr sold a complete kit with everything (calipers, rotors, pads and conversion parts) and I have one I am gonna sell.
 

mr b

New member
Re: Brake Conversion kit CBR or ???

How much for everything? I was going to get the rotors, calipers and pads locally as my buddy who owns a auto shop owes me. I assume your kit still has EVERYTHING? Also this is a F-Body kit right, not C5? How much shipped to a business address 92832 ?
 
Top