Loeryder
New member
Yup, came out the door this morning saw this beautiful green/green Ty and bird shit streaming down the tailgate.
Go back in the house, grab the CO2.
Plug the 1st 2 feathered shithawks that fly by, hop in the 'kota and head off to work. Gotta hide the bodies when i get home... lol
Do you think they are now targetting me since I am killing off all their friends!?!?!?
I'm not killing the Doves, Cardinals, Bluejays, or Finches... Just the fukin sparrows, blackbirds and pigeons.
Shit on my truck = death becomes you
Go back in the house, grab the CO2.
Plug the 1st 2 feathered shithawks that fly by, hop in the 'kota and head off to work. Gotta hide the bodies when i get home... lol
Do you think they are now targetting me since I am killing off all their friends!?!?!?
I'm not killing the Doves, Cardinals, Bluejays, or Finches... Just the fukin sparrows, blackbirds and pigeons.
Shit on my truck = death becomes you