Ground Rules

canadian

sy in progress
I think there should probably be at least one ground rule for the Shindig:

• Anyone mentions Romney or Obama or politics in general gets fined.
  • If you said Romney, you are fined 1 beer. If you said Obama, you are fined 2 beers, and I get 1 of them.
This meet is going to be about the trucks and the people. I don't think we need to start a debate on the election or where this country is going. Enjoy your time and keep political opinions out of it.

This event should be epic. And not because there was a brawl over political views.

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Ground Rules

If you have a tendency to get drunk and punch things, please dont confuse YOUR truck with Gary's truck.

Quickstop [UK]

Combating adversyty.

blame-canada.jpg

GAShan

Donating Member

Let's skip politics and get right to religion. I'm almost afraid to go north of I-4 in Florida, I feel like I'm driving back 200 years. Hey that's cool, my Ty will become a time machine.

TNPhoon

1of28

I have hired Jeff Scott to continually circle all Shindig Festivities with a banner trailing his plane...Get ready for a surprise! :tup:

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

Let's skip politics and get right to religion. I'm almost afraid to go north of I-4 in Florida, I feel like I'm driving back 200 years. Hey that's cool, my Ty will become a time machine.

Make sure you keep it above 85MPH! :D

GAShan

Donating Member

Funny but for real, my Ty feels most comfortable at 85-90. Like the ground effects are working, or the suspension mods are really happy, but it really is its sweet spot. Except for the 13 mpg.

sytyguy

Moderated User

Dangit, I was gonna give everyone a Bible, a Confederate Flag, and No'Bama decal. Now what am I gonna do with them all? :roll:

sytyguy

Moderated User

As for the whole topic....we had a Shindig after Obama got in office and we had a blast and no Dem v Rep issues, so I don't see any concern this go-around. This event will be what we make of it and I plan to kick back and have fun. As for anyone else, I wouldn't drive that far to talk politics or religion.

MRKING

New Parts for Old Trucks

What is an Obama ?

I clicked on this thread thinking something much different . It is Warren , so I figured it was no pulling his hair , no shooting it in his face , and Harmon always has first dibs .

Why the butthurt about politics all of a sudden ? Your food stamp bennies didn't get cut off did they ?