GT stang goes down

Got into a race tonight with a 2005 or so GT Mustang, not the 5.0. Let him go first, then hit it from an idle, it was ugly for him. We put several cars on him quick, tapped the brakes, then he flew by.

Syclone22

Re: GT stang goes down

truck has stock chip in it, so around 13.5 - 14.5. It will vary slightly.

Good target boost for a Mustang kill check out my SY on
Surinametube.net ( Suriname Claud lee Cyclone vs Skyline GTS-T )
Skyline was running 25 psi boost pressure ..

Last edited:

Logan

Damn, I can't wait until my new engine is broken in and ready. I have a few buddies with GTs just itching to see what my "blazer with a body kit" can do.

wicked_v6

ty#1647

08zx6r lol blazer with a body kit its funny when u get some one next to u and they rev there engine thinkin there cool then u cruise off the line slowly then u gun it n they don't even see the dust lol

sytyguy

Moderated User

How decent is that thing? I may have to actually get one of those!

Cam
I bought one when Newegg ran a special on it ($39 shipped IIRC). You're not gonna mistake the video for a GoPro Hero 3, but neither will your wallet. I'll shoot some video with it and let you see, but in the meantime there's tons of video on Youtube of it.

I bought a cheap ebay suction mount for $4 and it's done great (though I do tether it with this cheap mount).

emerson.jpg

killa66cam

RIDIN DIRTY

I bought one when Newegg ran a special on it ($39 shipped IIRC). You're not gonna mistake the video for a GoPro Hero 3, but neither will your wallet. I'll shoot some video with it and let you see, but in the meantime there's tons of video on Youtube of it.

I bought a cheap ebay suction mount for $4 and it's done great (though I do tether it with this cheap mount).

I have thought about a GoPro Hero 3 before, but I don't think that I would ever use it enough to justify having it...$40-$50 is a completely different story though. I will check i out on Youtube. Thanks Hood.

Cam