Hi Res image request

MikeRenz

not stock
Please send me your favorite 5 to 10 high res pics that you took at NATS. I need some GOOD pics for a project i'm working on. I would just use my own, but i didn't take any pictures. :lol:

If you can .zip them up and put your realname and/or screenname as the filename of the zip, I'd appreciate that too.

www.michaelrenz.com/upload/

If you have more than 10 favorites, that is fine too...but please limit each .zip file to 10 pics. If you don't know how to .zip things up, you can upload pics one at a time.

Spare me links to your photobucket account, i need high res pics, not scaled down crappy images. Thanks!

SYO237

SyTy Registry
Re: Hi Res image request

Pete took some really good pics of the AutoX amongst other things..... he just fwd'd me all the pics of my truck...lemme know, I'll fwd them to you as well.

MikeRenz

not stock

Pete took some really good pics of the AutoX amongst other things..... he just fwd'd me all the pics of my truck...lemme know, I'll fwd them to you as well.

so pick out your favorite 5, and upload them. Or do i have to drive to FL, sit are your computer, and do it for you? :lol:

Raist103

Engine Killer, iPhone Killer, Lawnmower Killer

i have some great ones been to lazy to go through all 1400 and upload them to photobucket. ill send you 5-10.