Homecoming 2008 Pictures

BoostedAT

Re: Homecoming 2008 Pictures

SYO237 said:
holy crap, chromeboy got a bigtime lift since it left me. that thing is ready for competition rock crawling now. did the tint get taken off the windshield? you can see in it now....

Yeah, the previous owner didn't like the ride so he replaced the springs and shocks. I'm replacing the entire suspension and brakes on the car. RPM coilovers, QA1s, Belltech leafsprings, sway bars, tierods, C5 brakes etc. All in the basement, just didn't have time to install them.

Didn't know there was tints on the windshield. Any case, I'm slowly cleaning up the engine bay and getting more chrome, polish back in there.

supersports10

sorry my little lady with the great rack and i couldn't make it this year,....but next year definately!!!!!!!!!!!

renz was going up and down on the lift last year, right above her to "get the group shot":rotf:

etriebe

Holy crap that is great wish i had been there. Some reason those teal ones looking better everyday! :tup: :tup: :tup:

ZMann

vertically challenged

Where are the pics of Renz' doing Stupid Shit? Like playing with Dead Birds, and rolling golf carts?

MikeRenz

not stock

ZMann said:
Where are the pics of Renz' doing Stupid Shit? Like playing with Dead Birds, and rolling golf carts?
I don't think i did anything noteworthy this time. My shoulder currently inhibits my playtime a lot...maybe thats why.

DynaGlide

Ton-Eighty

etriebe said:
Holy crap that is great wish i had been there. Some reason those teal ones looking better everyday! :tup: :tup: :tup:

I totally agree. The more time passes, the more I like the teal color. It's classy.

turbodig

It's kinda sad when you can look at most of the underhood pics and tell who's truck it is, without seeing the rest of the vehicle.

Sorry that I couldn't make it... looks like it was a goodie.