Just a thanks...

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Id like to thank the folks that helped me out in the parking on thursday. I had a pretty simple exhaust leak from my EGR, and there was plenty of help :tup: .

Lets see...Bob, Eric (Thanks for the plate mang! I'll get it back to you soon!), Jimmy, "the guy with the RTV" ;) Thanks for letting me use that! I cant recall your name :oops: . There were some others but I am horrible with names sorry! :) . BIG THANKS!!!! :rock: :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed helping some others with thier trucks...Its always much more enjoyable to work on someone elses truck for a change...dont get that opportunity out here very often ;) .

BigBadSmoosh

Picking fights on I-65 since 2013
Re: Just a thanks...

TYRODD said:
Id like to thank the folks that helped me out in the parking on thursday. I had a pretty simple exhaust leak from my EGR, and there was plenty of help :tup: .

Lets see...Bob, Eric (Thanks for the plate mang! I'll get it back to you soon!), Jimmy, "the guy with the RTV" ;) Thanks for letting me use that! I cant recall your name :oops: . There were some others but I am horrible with names sorry! :) . BIG THANKS!!!! :rock: :thumbsup:

I really enjoyed helping some others with thier trucks...Its always much more enjoyable to work on someone elses truck for a change...dont get that opportunity out here very often ;) .

no problem, glad i could help..

the guy with the rtv was dad klinger...

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

ZMann said:
Thanks for the drinks Rodney.... :)

Yeah, that cooler got unloaded a few times last week! :rotf: Thats what it was for :tup:

I actually just cleaned it out last night...stilll had about a case of beer in it and about 4" of water...smelled as bad as that rotten canned herring...wonder if Vinnie would have been down to tap dat :rotf:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Rodney,

It was good to meet you. Sorry we didn't get much chance to talk. Nadine and I don't do late nights very well. :rotf:

Will you be back at NatsX?

JSM

phoonTy said:
Rodney,

It was good to meet you. Sorry we didn't get much chance to talk. Nadine and I don't do late nights very well. :rotf:

Coming to nats and not staying up late is no fun. Remind me next year to be sure to target your truck for the late night shindigs that go on. Standard procedure for those that go to bed early.

As long as you go to bed before the sun comes up, it is early.

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.

phoonTy said:
Rodney,

It was great to finally put the face to the name! :D

Oh yeah mang! Drive/Fly I will be there :tup:

MikeRenz

not stock

tyrodd.jpg

the 3 amigos :lol:

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

JS Manufacturing said:
Coming to nats and not staying up late is no fun. Remind me next year to be sure to target your truck for the late night shindigs that go on. Standard procedure for those that go to bed early.

As long as you go to bed before the sun comes up, it is early.

No need. I've already decided to just suck it up and stay up late... Someone has to get everything on video. :lol: Hopefully I'll have a nice new camera by the too. :tup:

CarbonFiber AWD

Donating Member

TYRODD said:
Yeah, that cooler got unloaded a few times last week! :rotf: Thats what it was for :tup:

I actually just cleaned it out last night...stilll had about a case of beer in it and about 4" of water...smelled as bad as that rotten canned herring...wonder if Vinnie would have been down to tap dat :rotf:

:rotf: :tup: Good one !Lol. A little swill with your Sturstromming sir ??!! haha.

Hey Renz,.......looks like you were using MY camera there or is that your youth cataracts acting up ?lol
Vinny :cool:

MikeRenz

not stock

i didn't think they'd want a flash in their eyes as they were trying to work...i was trying to be nice for once :lol: