Need a stock upper IC in "good shape"

ZavzTy547

Senior Member
Does anyone have a good stock upper IC that hasn't been used as a rats nest and has been pressure tested for leaks and doesn't have a stripped filler cap? Please send me pics.
Thanks
Zav.
 

DynaGlide

Ton-Eighty
Re: Need a stock upper IC in "good shape"

I've got one that is in decent shape, and was cleaned when I took it off my truck. The only thing wrong with it is the overflow nipple is broken off, under the filler cap. This might not be what you're looking for, but if so, send me a PM. I'll let it go for cheap.
 

bezerk

New member
Re: Need a stock upper IC in "good shape"

i have a few good ones. pressure tested and all. except the cap might be a problem. since they are. but a new fiber ring will help
 

Sportmachines

Active member
Re: Need a stock upper IC in "good shape"

We also have a pile of them, with good caps. Along with almost any other part for Ty's or Sy's.
 

Jer

Don't taze me bro!
Re: Need a stock upper IC in "good shape"

I have a polished one in the for sale section if you want a chiney one.
 
Top