Priceless................

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro
Fuel used to get to the Nationals 250.00

Hotel,Food,Track fees 500.00

Engine failure and rebuild 5000.00

Great time had by family and meeting a bunch of great people who love these trucks and winning the broken truck award for the first time attending... Priceless! :rotf:

Wanted to once again thank everyone who helped and advised or had encouragement in the rebuild process of my wife's truck. It's back on the road.... and hopefully with some help from Jeff this weekend it'll have a close enough tune for her to drive next week.

Thanks again to all~
Scott & Family....

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost
Re: Priceless................

UR50SLO said:
Fuel used to get to the Nationals 250.00

Hotel,Food,Track fees 500.00

Engine failure and rebuild 5000.00

Great time had by family and meeting a bunch of great people who love these trucks and winning the broken truck award for the first time attending... Priceless! :rotf:

Wanted to once again thank everyone who helped and advised or had encouragement in the rebuild process of my wife's truck. It's back on the road.... and hopefully with some help from Jeff this weekend it'll have a close enough tune for her to drive next week.

Thanks again to all~
Scott & Family....

Glad you have great attitude about the hole deal. Jeffery should be able to hook you up with a tune, but you should bring it down to be massaged by Jeff "magic fingers" Scott. You will not be dissappointed.

See ya at Nats X

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro
Re: Priceless................

Stuff happens... we understand that completely.

I can't wait to learn this system... I love learning new things... I'm usto the FAST system for GN's Big stuff Accell ect. This will be a learning experience.. I've got a few other projects I can use the Autoprom/tuner pro on so once I get the hang of it i'll be good to go!!!!!
~Scott