Sy 2904

SEL777

One of 101
Re: Sy 2904

Is E85 available around there? If so, just make the switch and forget about meth. I purchased the meth kit, but never installed it. Once others in the area were up and running E85, I did not want to put the meth kit on. Please don't think I dislike meth kits, lots of people use them with great sucess. For me it was the ease of running a different fuel, and geting similar benifits of adding meth

S10 Guy

Is E85 available around there? If so, just make the switch and forget about meth. I purchased the meth kit, but never installed it. Once others in the area were up and running E85, I did not want to put the meth kit on. Please don't think I dislike meth kits, lots of people use them with great sucess. For me it was the ease of running a different fuel, and geting similar benifits of adding meth

Somewhat. I thought about doing this, but i dont want future trips to be from E85 station to E85 station. There are an abundance of shell stations with 93 V-power that I'm more than happy with. I'm probably not even going to run meth for a long time. At least not on this build. Plus my next build down the road will probably be E85 when its at least a little more accessible

S10 Guy

UPDATE! truck has been up and running ok! i was able to use the stock L35 screw in studs and find jam nuts that would allow me to adjust, and keep the lash.

S10 Guy

crazy to think this was only 4 years ago but seems so much longer. im making an updated build thread on the syty registry forum. miss this forum ALOT though.

Mikeysy15

Donating Member
Get it going sir. I ran e85 with 60lb injectors in the beginning . Just don’t go over 20 psi. You’ll be surprised at the torque you get from E85.

S10 Guy

Build is going very slow because..... life. I have a solid pile of parts started.

- Precision 6262 turbo w/ precision 46mm gate
- Brian Hartmann stage 5 700r4 🤞
- Tci 3400 lock up converter
- Holley dominator swap

I'm currently figuring out how I want to do my fuel system for e85 as well. I want to do it RIGHT. That's really all for now. Would love to have lsd front and rear tooooo.

BUT, for now I may try to get the truck at least drivable this summer with whatever I have laying around in the garage. While I start assembling the beef engine on the side.

Attachments

• 20211224_122031.jpg
    20211224_122031.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 13