Syclones and Typhoons at Carlisle Truck Nationals

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY
Re: Syclones and Typhoons at Carlisle Truck Nationals

Just awesome. Buddy of mine just sent me this.

:thumbsup:

Not sure who made this article happen, but PROPS. :tup:

Will there be a Marlboro there? :dunno:

atkonkler

Is this your bush?

Cool article. ... jfk jr. Owned one also. ...very nice.

mswerb

This was posted on facebook as well.
Word is traveling.

vinnieTy

TY # 1889

Wow awesome. Now is it confirmed sport machines has all this setup? Not much updates on there thread but of course I know there busy so patiently waiting!!

Sportmachines

Larry beat me to posting it. Its been set up for months. Hemmings and Carlisle aren't going to publish anything thats not happening.

So get your trucks fixed up, polished up and go register! For those who would like to submit there truck to be considered for the indoor feature area, please submit your info and pictures via http://www.sytyevents.com/picture-submission/

Baythan

SY2TY2SY2TY

I don't think my truck is worthy (at the moment) of being inside (if it even makes it) :hissyfit: but just know that I will planting my a-- INDOORS 'cause I'm allergic to heat, sunlight and crowds :cool:

vinnieTy

TY # 1889

I don't think my truck is worthy (at the moment) of being inside (if it even makes it) :hissyfit: but just know that I will planting my a-- INDOORS 'cause I'm allergic to heat, sunlight and crowds :cool:

HAHAHAH .....allergic to crowds HAHAH :rotf:

Sportmachines

Get it done and bring it anyways. We have an opportunity to show a huge crowd at a big show that the SyTys and the community is very strong and get some much deserved attention for the trucks we love.