SYTY 2004 ROCKED!!!!!

Daryl H

Donating Member
It was the most fun, most organized event we have ever had.

I would like to thank everyone who organized, participated, and sponsored.

I am still learning to be more social, so I hope to hang out with everyone more next year.

THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!

::thumbsup::

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Maybe when I'm there in '05, which I will be, I just hope I will be known! :lol: See all youz for sure next year! This missing out thing sux. :evil:

nallj92

i agree, being my first time, everyone was nice and helpful, its nice to compare trucks and see what tricks everyone else has, daryl, your truck looked awesome, i didnt get a chance to speak to you personally but im sure i will next year, congrats on the win

justin

redty

Texas guys say it was great

Texas guys say it was great

Another Nationals under the belt, another notch in the handle. It was great, this years nationals committee really worked hard and made it happen! See the next thread... "If you don't have time to read, then don't"

Thanks to all who attended, and those who worked hard to keep ISTA alive and well.

Sincerely,
TASTE
Texas Area Sy Ty Enthusiasts

Jimmy

Banned
You couldn't ask for a better group of people.Everyone had a great time.It was cool to meet new friends and old ones.

It was like a big family reunion,with bitchen trucks,awesome guys and girls,and plenty of good memories.

epix

Typhoon
some pics of Nats '04
Heading to KCIR
IM001440.jpg

IM001441.jpg

im001442.jpg

im001443.jpg

Hoover's engine
IM001444.jpg

IM001445.jpg

KCIR Track
IM001446.jpg

Daryl H

Donating Member
MyTyphoon1993 said:
I see you won best of show, got any pics of the sy.
BTW congrats on the win.

I have a few quick photos of 2004 if someone wants to host them,

Trevor

Best of show huh? When you gonna take that thing down the 1/4?
smiletongue.gif

Congrats man...

Last edited by a moderator:

Daryl H

Donating Member
Trevor said:
Best of show huh? When you gonna take that thing down the 1/4?
smiletongue.gif

Congrats man...

Lets see:

You pointed out the Syclone...
I bought it. ::eek:k::

I was following you to the dragstrip when I leaned out the recently rebuilt engine. :banghead:

I raced you down the dragstrip when I shelled out the new crate engine. :banghead:
(My one and only trip down the strip 16.8 @ 62MPH coasting from the 1/8th)

I guess I need you there when it breaks again! :eek:
Can I borrow a car again for two months?

Hey wait a second, my wallet thinks that you are bad luck :shocked!:

SO I will say what I always say at the Nats. "Maybe I will race next year."

Last edited by a moderator:

typhoonzz

Got Boost?
It is Peters truck. Not sure if he is on the board or not. It is a nice truck, and the sound system is great, hence why he won the sound award..... I just feel sorry for the next guy that tries to break into it :D

Sy769

Donating Member
typhoonzz said:
It is Peters truck. Not sure if he is on the board or not. It is a nice truck, and the sound system is great, hence why he won the sound award..... I just feel sorry for the next guy that tries to break into it :D

Yeah thieves really shouldn't bother trying to break into it.

Just wait til you all see what I bring next year.....

There was a variety of trucks there this year from projects with no interiors or cladding to some very shiny eye candy.