SyTy Meet parts For Sale

SEL777

One of 101
If you want to bring parts to sell to fellow SyTyers, please do so. I'd like to suggest you post up here, and bring a sheet with a parts list and pricing you can leave on your dash. That way, if someone wants something you can strike your deal, and cross it off the list. You also won't have to babysit a pile of parts sitting on a table.

I have to go through my stash for a full list later this week.

Got parts to sell? Post 'em up!!

sae

Donating Member
Re: SyTy Meet parts For Sale

Someone bring a 3" ty catback, lol. Flattened the 2.5" I had over the rear axle, had to cut it off

SEL777

One of 101

I have a Ty fuel rail with KB AFPR for $120
Ty fuel rail $75
Stock injectors recently removed from my Ty $ 50
42 - 45 # injectors, bought a while back and never used $80
75# injectors (flow matched but need to be tested) paid 250 sell $150
Sumped Ty gas tank (must pick up from my place tho) $150
stock distributor $30
2 pillar pod $40
Spare throttle body $75
stock lower IC $60
stock air ride pump, was not hooked up when I got my Ty, dirty and not tested $20
Vette rear disk calipers with mounts (the ones that hold to the calipers - still needs Renz brackets to attach to the rear) VGC $120

I'd prefer to know these items are sold before I bring them. SO, if you want my stuff LMK and I'll bring 'em with me.

Last edited:

Rhythmman

Donating Member

I'll be bringing a used Turbo Tweak chip that I discovered in my spare ECM. No reasonable offer refused. Label on the eeprom: "50 lb Alcohol, 3 BAR"

SEL777

One of 101

I'll be bringing a used Turbo Tweak chip that I discovered in my spare ECM. No reasonable offer refused. Label on the eeprom: "50 lb Alcohol, 3 BAR"

Your coming from New York to this show in IL? or, did you mean Carlisle?