SyTy Shindig Shirts - want one?

SYO237

SyTy Registry
I need to order more SyTy Shindig Shirts.

I need a minimal of 25 shirts to get them done and keep them cheap.....so I have 20 slots open for shirts. A bonus for this round to help fill slots, PINK is available for purchase. Long story short, my wife ordered herself 2 pink shirts when we did the orig order. The ladies at the Shindig liked them alot. So buy your wife/gf a pink shirt.....or if your Jeff Scott, just buy one for yourself.

$16 shipped. Paypal to: sytyshindig@gmail.com

Please make sure to indicate your shirt size.

JSM

Re: SyTy Shindig Shirts - want one?

Can I get my pink shirt autographed and pre worn by your wife?

JSM

Where is the value, the autograph or the pre wearing of it?

If the latter I might have some slightly used undies to sell here.

SYO237

SyTy Registry

If you guys want to buy pre-worn $60 shirts, by all means. I could use the extra cash on those sales. :tup:

jlcolvin

wow...my wife would keep the money :) speaking of which I'll ask her if I can get a shirt :)

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Dude. Send me my shirt. :lol:

Yours is going out this week with Nick's.... kids, websites, surfboards, rox's weird ass work schedule leaves me little time to scratch my ass at the moment. I'll be glad when Xmas and new years is over.

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.

Yours is going out this week with Nick's.... kids, websites, surfboards, rox's weird ass work schedule leaves me little time to scratch my ass at the moment. I'll be glad when Xmas and new years is over.

Just bustin' your chops. I know what's on your plate. As long as I get it before next year's Shindig, it's all good :tup: :rotf:

poorboy93

Veteran S10 Owner

Please put me down for 1 medium, and do you take Money Order? I don't have pay pal. Please PM the info where to send it, as there are a few other members selling shirts, and I'm starting to loose track:oops::

SYO237

SyTy Registry

Please put me down for 1 medium, and do you take Money Order? I don't have pay pal. Please PM the info where to send it, as there are a few other members selling shirts, and I'm starting to loose track:oops::

PM sent.

19 more slots.....

natsforever

I'm going to need a pic of this wife, before I send in $60.

Wearing the t-shirt and a smile...

SYO237

SyTy Registry

I'm going to need a pic of this wife, before I send in $60.

Wearing the t-shirt and a smile...

That would be up to her to allow it. I dont randomly post pics of the family for various reasons that are non syty related.

JSM

That would be up to her to allow it. I dont randomly post pics of the family for various reasons that are non syty related.

You really don't have a wife, or kids, it is all made up right? :tup: