Thanks to all

JSM

Thanks to everybody that came and especially those that either organized, or donated to the event. Always glad to see these events and the support they get/need.

Too bad we didn't get to go racing due to weather. I hope I gave out enough rides that I promised. I had a race setup with Tony's Z06 and my ty, but the weather stopped that one. :(

I hope I also was able to help anybody that wanted on code59 stuff. I know of 4 trucks that converted this weekend. AJ even got to drive his ty home.
Ok.gif
Ok.gif

Thanks again everybody...

warmpancakes

Re: Thanks to all

TwinTurboV8Ty said:
. AJ even got to drive his ty home.
Ok.gif
Ok.gif

Thanks again everybody...

Thank you for this AJ was handing out hugs shortly after:roll: but he was happy getting to drive it :tup:

JSM

Big mike needs to post video that Dennis took. Not great video but should be funny.

JSM

If anybody has a good picture or 3 of my truck can you post them for me, or email it to me. Need one for the most innovative mod trophy and I think a picture at the event will be best.

1madgumby

HUGE THANKS TO !!!!! Jeff Scott, & Rockford Racecraft !! They got it running while I was doing the Homecoming work & Sons Football game. Just Can't thank them enough !!!

Aj.

sy381

TwinTurboV8Ty said:
Big mike needs to post video that Dennis took. Not great video but should be funny.
Yes that video was FUNNY. Dennis giggling like a little kid!! :rotf:

Sy-1177

Turbo Inside

warmpancakes said:
Thank you for this AJ was handing out hugs shortly after:roll: but he was happy getting to drive it :tup:
haha.. thats awesome!! I was really impressed that Rockford, Scott, (Detroit Turbo) Wade, and Jeff took as much time as they did to help AJ out like that! Very cool guys in my book! :tup:

UR50SLO

V6+2=LSXCamaro

Glad everone had a good time. I sure wish I was able to go.... even with the 98 Jimmy or somthing.

Alot going on with stuff here right now that I was not able to make it.

Any Video or pictures would be great!

~Scott

SEL777

One of 101

As mentioned above, my thanks go out to all event planners and sponsers. I had a great time again and plan to attend the 3rd annual Homecoming event. The SAT mid-show rain aside there were friendly faces to see and new ones to meet. So, if I can't remember your name next year...wear your name tag.

Sportmachines

MikeRenz said:
Thanks for the ride in the truck again!!! That thing is gonna be SICK at more than 6psi!

With more that 6psi and less than 4 people. Nice Job Jeff. Thanks for bringing it out. I never got you your Jack cover. If you still want it let me know.

Syclone Rob

Its all ABOOT the SYTY eh

Jeff, The ride in your truck is soo sick!!!! That thing launches like nothing else I have been in. WOW!!! Also a big thanks for the 1 on 1 showing me code59..... things are now starting to make some sence.. Thanks again!!:tup: