Upper and Lower Intake manifolds(Found repaired crack. Price cut)Added Parts

wildphil

I Love My Ty's
(1)This is the first time I looked the the manifolds while taking pictures. It has what looks like JB weld on the lower manifold. I'm sure it has a crack underneath.
Still bolted together. Includes throttle body,and TPS. Asking $200 plus shipping. SOLD and Shipped
(2) Air Box It is in good shape. I did modify and ran battery cables up into it and mounted post so I could easily charge or jump start my truck. It still has the negative post. Summit sells the Positive post. I don't remember what I did with it. Asking $75 +shipping. pending
(3) 2 gauge pod. It screws to existing post. $20 + shipping pending
(4) Typhoon fuel rail $40 SOLD and Shipped
(5) Ultimate chip. It worked when removed several years ago. I only used a couple of settings Before converting to Code$59. $50 +shipping. pending

Last edited:

T-Bone

Re: Upper and Lower Intake manifolds(Found repaired crack. Price cut)Added Parts

Phil, throw me a package price together on 2,3 and 5 and PM me. I can pick the items up next Saturday on my run down to the Cool Springs cars and coffee :tup:

Troyphoon

Re: Upper and Lower Intake manifolds(Found repaired crack. Price cut)Added Parts

Next inline for ultimate chip if T-bone passes.

Brwndrvr05

More info on that air box please, interested. Any pics of it installed? Thanks

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

More info on that air box please, interested. Any pics of it installed? Thanks

It looks like T-Bone is going to take it. But If I remember correctly. ATR made them. The box goes in the spot of the stock battery. The battery has to be relocated. Usually lower in the fender than it usually sets. A kit is also made to do this. But some people have used a smaller battery on located them in other locations.

I don't think I have any pictures of it installed. If I find any I will post them.

T-Bone

I will post a pic of it after install. Had one on a previous Syclone I sold. ATR did produce them back in the day and they work remarkably well.

Brwndrvr05

I will take it if T-bone askes for too big of a discount

wildphil

I Love My Ty's

I will take it if T-bone askes for too big of a discount

I do the same thing as him. Buy as cheaply as possible.

We have agreed on price. He lives close. So we will meet up to save shipping.

I did have another air box. But I think that I may have sold it already. I am going to start selling parts that I will never use. If I still have it. I will contact you.