Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

You guys have certainly come out of the wood work. Sheesh. 84 attendees, 11 kids and possibly 30 trucks!
 

Ry368

one mile = 5280 feet
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

I'm going to get Brad with my old stock Sy and Joe Tolvo to get there butts up there aswell!
 

jpalmer

New member
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

I was planning on going the entire time, but now i cant. I'm pretty bummed. :tdown::tdown:
 

AUSyTyIN

Unbusted $#it box
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Have you talked to Dabney? Hartman? Garin? Jer? Jerry? Cheatham?
 

berzerker

wookie
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Austin ,
dan cheatham will be making it to some of the events but due to his work schedule will miss alot of the nats . btw have u purchased another truck yet ??
 

phoonTy

Truckless. For now.
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Have you talked to Dabney? Hartman? Garin? Jer? Jerry? Cheatham?

Dabney was one of the very first people registered. He's on staff as well. He is Minister of Adult Entertainment. :lol: :lol:

And no, I haven't specifically called anyone. I've been sort of busy planning this event that happens next week, maybe you've heard of it? :rotf:
 

J_SULLIVAN

A&P slave monkey
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

I hope you guys have fun and take tons of pics/vids! Miss you all's faces! Hope all goes well for ya TJ....I know you've put lots of thought and work into this, along w/all those who've helped you put this together. :tup: ........oh yeah, take care of my boy TYRODD....WW3 if something happens to him. :)
 

Black Knight

I Glow Therefore I am
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Are you F-ing kidding me, he's a big enough danger to himself, lol

Yes, the bug was alive at the time.

DSC00055.jpg


I can't find the pic of him drinking a bottle of tequila and then climbing a lap post with his spidey shoes!
 

TYRODD

My ass. Look at it.
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Yes, I will be bringing it hard, again! The mountains are more my element anyways. I hope everybody is ready for a good time!!:rock:
 

WyoSyclone

Active member
Re: Who's Attending - 84! Updated 7-31-11

Sorry guys.... won't be there - have to fly to Oregon for a job interview :D:(
..wish me luck. I posted on the hotel thread that I've cancelled my room at the host hotel. Should be one room open for $62 a night if someone hasn't taken it already.
 
Top