Who's bringing wives/SOs?

turbodig

Would like to see something for my wife to do whilst I'm talking out of my butt... anybody else bringing fun people?

She has little car interest, or shopping interest. Has musical talent tho'.

I'm thinking beech bend campfire would be excellent.

chelo

filthy sy
Re: Who's bringing wives/SOs?

If I go my wife would certainly want to go. Are the dates already set?

turbodig

Dates outside the point.

Looks like August.

Is she in? (he, if there are any cool syty chicks)

jasonpickett

I should be bringing my girl if I can make it. Is this a pretty decent drinking event.

sytyguy

Moderated User

I'll be bringing my wife....just won't be taking her back with me.
[End Rodney Dangerfield]

Seriously, she'll be there if she's not on call (Veterinarian).

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost

My wife is planing on coming down to BG with my kiddos. There is a smalll, but nice amusement park next to the track, that they are going to hang out at.

sytyguy

Moderated User

My wife is planing on coming down to BG with my kiddos. There is a smalll, but nice amusement park next to the track, that they are going to hang out at.
Hmmmm.....do they have any employees that we can manipulate? Do they have dish detergent?

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost

Hmmmm.....do they have any employees that we can manipulate? Do they have dish detergent?

I sure hope so. Actually Jeffery Scott is looking into a exclusive track rental at a local Go Kart track.

BTW it is Baby powder we need to accidentaly spill on the track.;)

sytyguy

Moderated User

I sure hope so. Actually Jeffery Scott is looking into a exclusive track rental at a local Go Kart track.

BTW it is Baby powder we need to accidentaly spill on the track.;)
I'll gladly chip in for a kart track rental. I'll let you guys buy the baby powder.....a 240 lb man with a beard buying 50 bottles of baby powder just wouldn't look right.

Six-is-Enough

Use to do a little Boost

I'll gladly chip in for a kart track rental. I'll let you guys buy the baby powder.....a 240 lb man with a beard buying 50 bottles of baby powder just wouldn't look right.

Oh we would just make Dobrick buy the baby powder.:rotf:

JSM

I can see us sending Dobrick to buy a case or 3 of baby powder and a pack of condoms.

Hmm, coming back going WTF are the condoms for? As we all respond to just make him look goofy at the store.

epix

Typhoon

I'll probably just bring myself this year but maybe a girl if I find a non-nagging one by then :p

1madgumby

Well funny you ask ! our 10 year Anniversary will be spent at the Nationals, she is cool with it. Aug. 7th. "1999" is out anniversary date. She is A keeper !